• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sly Cooper Collection
  3. warning for physical copy: only 1 and 2 are on the cart!

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
5 years ago#1
3 is a download voucher
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: Ergot_Cholera

Ergot_Cholera
5 years ago#2
What is the point of that? May as well all be digital then.
Can 3 be played independently of 1 & 2?
Doesn't Mary have a lovely bottom.

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
5 years ago#3
Ergot_Cholera posted...
What is the point of that? May as well all be digital then.
Can 3 be played independently of 1 & 2?

totally agreed. I'm passing on this altogether, not gonna have 1 and 2 on cart and 3 digital, since I don't do digital. Plenty of other games for me to play
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

Ergot_Cholera
5 years ago#4
I might get it as I've never played the first 3 games, but only if I find it cheap.
Well Sonia that was classic intercourse...so, thanks!

User Info: Bodachi

Bodachi
5 years ago#5
It is due the to size limit on Vita cards. Also who doesn't do digital. There are so many games you are missing out on if you only go physical.

Ergot_Cholera
5 years ago#6
Bodachi posted...
It is due the to size limit on Vita cards. Also who doesn't do digital. There are so many games you are missing out on if you only go physical.

I know this. But why bother putting 1 and 2 on cart if 3 is digital only? May aswell all be digital.
Well Sonia that was classic intercourse, so...thanks!

User Info: Bodachi

Bodachi
5 years ago#7
Because it means they can put it on shelves in stores. Rather then have the game in just one type of place, it is instead in two.

Ergot_Cholera
5 years ago#8
Bodachi posted...
Because it means they can put it on shelves in stores. Rather then have the game in just one type of place, it is instead in two.

Some people may not have access to reliable wifi so they buy a physical copy in a shop only to find that a third of the product is unavailable to them.

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
5 years ago#9
Ergot_Cholera posted...
Bodachi posted...

Some people may not have access to reliable wifi so they buy a physical copy in a shop only to find that a third of the product is unavailable to them.

your excuse wont work... not reliable isnt the same as non existant and non working, you CAN download in parts...

i know cause the wifi im using is overloaded, so its slow as hell, and sometimes you get cut off.

it appears though that sony WONT be releasing games on more than one vita card which means they didnt really have a choice
at over 2600 mb for sly 4 alone theres no way in hell you could fit all 3 games on the vita card which only supports 4gb without compressing them even further and that might be a risky proposal.

I was planning on buying it digitally but i couldnt find it on the psn store, could find it physically though so there.
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California

Ergot_Cholera
5 years ago#10
SuperVegito2487 posted...
Ergot_Cholera posted...
Bodachi posted...

your excuse wont work... not reliable isnt the same as non existant and non working, you CAN download in parts...

i know cause the wifi im using is overloaded, so its slow as hell, and sometimes you get cut off.

it appears though that sony WONT be releasing games on more than one vita card which means they didnt really have a choice
at over 2600 mb for sly 4 alone theres no way in hell you could fit all 3 games on the vita card which only supports 4gb without compressing them even further and that might be a risky proposal.

I was planning on buying it digitally but i couldnt find it on the psn store, could find it physically though so there.

Maybe it is time for Sony to move onto 8GB card size? 3DS games can hold 8GB can't they?
  1. Boards
  2. Sly Cooper Collection
  3. warning for physical copy: only 1 and 2 are on the cart!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A