• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  3. What the hell has happened to this game?

User Info: Stories102

Stories102
1 month ago#31
you guys obviously are vets at this game so I have a question, how active is this game, hows the player Base?

User Info: MH_VOID

MH_VOID
1 month ago#32
Stories102 posted...
you guys obviously are vets at this game so I have a question, how active is this game, hows the player Base?
I rarely play the game nowadays, but when I do, I can usually find 4-5 pages of guild halls when no filters are set, so the answer is not very, but you can definitely find a group. (for context, you used to be able to put in arbitrary filter settings and get max pages (5) of matching halls, and get almost completely different halls if you refreshed).
Discord:VOID#5119|Steam,Epic,YT,Reddit:MH_VOID
huge open-source advocate and proponent of free speech. Future gun collector. Strongly anti-political correctness

User Info: Stories102

Stories102
1 month ago#33
MH_VOID posted...
I rarely play the game nowadays, but when I do, I can usually find 4-5 pages of guild halls when no filters are set, so the answer is not very, but you can definitely find a group. (for context, you used to be able to put in arbitrary filter settings and get max pages (5) of matching halls, and get almost completely different halls if you refreshed).
Ah ok, going to be getting this in a few days so I just want to see how the player base is like, good to know I’ll at least be able to find someone to hunt with
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Malpheus

Malpheus
3 weeks ago#34
O.o, didn't even think there was still an active community for this game.
Malpheus | Bugstick Man
A Monster Hunter Series Based Community, Monster Punters Discord: https://discord.gg/mmsJhXs

User Info: MH_VOID

MH_VOID
3 weeks ago#35
Malpheus posted...
O.o, didn't even think there was still an active community for this game.
It's 4U. It's not going to completely die for a LONG time. Also I didn't realize you were part of the Monster Punters
Discord:VOID#5119|Steam,Epic,YT,Reddit:MH_VOID
huge open-source advocate and proponent of free speech. Future gun collector. Strongly anti-political correctness

User Info: SunaKi10

SunaKi10
3 weeks ago#36
Maybe even more active.
I survived my Moonshard Safari in 3U, and now im pretty much free for a While.
Maybe I make Goldian HBG, or spend some Time leveling up Gear, before I jump right in, but if Fear of Human Contact wont stop me, I will join the Lv 140 Squads again.
May glory, and more importantly a good Ice Relic DB fall upon me.

User Info: DrAgOn121

DrAgOn121
3 weeks ago#37
Wow rereading this whole thread. Laughing at it.

It's pretty active, although whenever I got on around 900pm there were usually 5 pages of halls to join, now there is only 4.....People going to bed earlier? Jokes aside, I don't think 4U will die imo. It will take shutting down the servers to get people to leave for good. This is a great game so it's very easy to get sucked back into it. My favorite cutscene has to be Julius jumping and attack Kushala Daora with his dual blades in mid-air. (Totally random Ik)

Also I would recommend watching Monster Hunter: Legends of the Guild on Netflix. It's kinda corny, but it ties in with the game really well. Would recommend Especially since I'm a big MH fan myself!
Follow me on my Shiny Badge Quest https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/960100-pokemon-soulsilver-version/79536299
3DS FC: 3841-2849-2385
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  3. What the hell has happened to this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Where are Gore Magala's feelers? Side Quest4 Answers
Why is Nersyclla too OP? Enemy/Boss5 Answers
Where can I find Powderstones? Side Quest5 Answers
How do i get White Fatalis quest? Enemy/Boss3 Answers
How do I beat the Gore Magala? Enemy/Boss9 Answers