• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms Battlegrounds
  3. Is online active?

User Info: tidusx21

tidusx21
5 years ago#1
Huge worms fan that likes to play online multiplayer. I feel like the high price tag for this may keep many from buying. How active is online?
3DS FC: 0731-4780-9172

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
5 years ago#2
I'm wondering this too......I want this because worms games are fun even if I am getting tired of the series refusing to evolve.....but I also know online in these games dies pretty quick.

but I also feel like 25 dollars is too much for a same old thing kind of game.

User Info: mr_moloch

mr_moloch
5 years ago#3
It's fairly active if you play in Battlegrounds/Clan mode. Even if you are the only member of your own clan, you're better off in that mode than the 'Xbox Live' mode. If you create a lobby someone will join you within a minute or 2. Worms is pretty popular on Android so I think it's driving more people towards this game than what happened with Worms on the 360
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Maclochlain

Maclochlain
5 years ago#4
Hello,

I play quite a lot of Multi-player in the Clan Wars "battlegrounds" section & it's active most of the time, sometimes you'll have to wait a minute or 2 to find an opponent.

Often you'll be matched against a person that refuses to Ready up or communicate (although I believe that some of these cases are down to the useless Invite system that doesn't work a lot of the time)

& you may frequently play against the same person/clan, but as the league progresses you'll get to know the other players & that only helps to create a real sense of community.. something most "AAA" games don't provide.

The game crashes VERY often too, me & my clan mates experience it every day we play... but play still we do since the game is Awesome!

Any real Fan of the Worms series will have a great time with Worms Battlegrounds, the Clan system has kept me playing much more than I perhaps would have otherwise... though it lacks depth it's a very welcome edition to the game.

If you own the PC version Worms Clan Wars then make no mistake... this IS the same game in everything but the name. I own Clan Wars as well but I wanted this on the Xbox.

Even with the HORRIBLE bugs/crashes I have gotten more than my moneys worth @ €24.99.. it will no doubt get cheaper & perhaps even free with gold at some stage but I knew what I was getting into & regret nothing.

If you'd like to join an active social Clan then please message me in game:

Xbox One
GT: Maclochlain

We've all been Worms fans since the first game.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms Battlegrounds
  3. Is online active?
  • Topic Archived