• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms Battlegrounds
  3. Do yourself a favor and avoid this game.

User Info: Kilron

Kilron
5 years ago#1
This is nothing but a port of Worms Clan Wars, which not only isn't that great of a game overall, it was also supposed to be the last game in the series.

Team 17 whores out Worms even worse than Call of Duty, and they don't even support their releases past the first couple months, so if a game breaking bug shows up down the line, expect them to tell you to buy their next game as opposed to actually helping you out.
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"

User Info: crazygoat420

crazygoat420
5 years ago#2
Kilron posted...
This is nothing but a port of Worms Clan Wars, which not only isn't that great of a game overall, it was also supposed to be the last game in the series.

Team 17 whores out Worms even worse than Call of Duty, and they don't even support their releases past the first couple months, so if a game breaking bug shows up down the line, expect them to tell you to buy their next game as opposed to actually helping you out.

I hate to agree (since I'm a huge worms fan) but ya it will suck been playing since worms 1 hell still own it on saturn but if you were to pick one worms game I'd say Worms Armageddon 2 on 360.
Only a few people play but bug wise seems like the most stable online.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms Battlegrounds
  3. Do yourself a favor and avoid this game.
  • Topic Archived