• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
  3. Can you tear clothes in the dressing room?

User Info: flameheadshero

flameheadshero
4 years ago#11
CursedTiamat posted...
I didn't know that worked I'll have to try. Is it possible to blow microphone to lift skirts? I tried and couldn't get it.

You can. But only for what the game considers a skirt. The skirts that actually move during gameplay. Just don't blow so hard that you pass out.

FefnirOmega13 posted...
Aah. Could've sworn I tried that before, but thanks.

All the characters have lines that they say if you tilt the camera to a low level too.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#12
FefnirOmega13 posted...
This has been solved, but bear in mind you can't tear the clothes of certain characters I believe; the chibis and murasame being some of them.

You can strip Murasame. Only the chibis and the first two forms of Kagura don't work.
Eagerly waiting for: whatever life throws at me, as long as it includes videogames. Except for bricks. Don't throw me those, life.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#13
How do you bounce them now? O.o
The Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]]
<3 Jinx's FWB, Neon Strike Vi's Husbando <3 Mains: Dedede & Insect Glaive

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#14
sonofkorol posted...

You can get hands-on and touch them, drag them around let them go to make them bounce.
Eagerly waiting for: whatever life throws at me, as long as it includes videogames. Except for bricks. Don't throw me those, life.

User Info: Juihau

Juihau
4 years ago#15
sonofkorol posted...

Can also shake the 3DS, but that's a bit awkward to do unless you have a 2DS or something...

User Info: fejota

fejota
4 years ago#16
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
This has been solved, but bear in mind you can't tear the clothes of certain characters I believe; the chibis and murasame being some of them.

You can strip Murasame. Only the chibis and the first two forms of Kagura don't work.

Wait, so you can put True Kagura in the dressing room? I thought that only the first form of Kagura is in the dressing room.
//No comments

User Info: Pitthree

Pitthree
4 years ago#17
fejota posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Wait, so you can put True Kagura in the dressing room? I thought that only the first form of Kagura is in the dressing room.

Press up or down while selecting kagura to switch form

User Info: fejota

fejota
4 years ago#18
Pitthree posted...
Press up or down while selecting kagura to switch form

Thanks! I found it out myself before. It's a shame that we can't even change their clothes (with a palette swap of their attire I would be satisfied)
//No comments

User Info: flameheadshero

flameheadshero
4 years ago#19
Juihau posted...
sonofkorol posted...

Can also shake the 3DS, but that's a bit awkward to do unless you have a 2DS or something...

Wow, you actually can shake the 3DS. Kind of have to support the top half though. I think it's hilarious and kind of amazing that the developers went all out in using the 3DS's unique features... for this.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#20
flameheadshero posted...
Juihau posted...
sonofkorol posted...

Wow, you actually can shake the 3DS. Kind of have to support the top half though. I think it's hilarious and kind of amazing that the developers went all out in using the 3DS's unique features... for this.

I can't get the shake to work :(
Nor can I find a way to bounce both, or bounce the butt.
The Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]]
<3 Jinx's FWB, Neon Strike Vi's Husbando <3 Mains: Dedede & Insect Glaive
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
  3. Can you tear clothes in the dressing room?
  • Topic Archived