• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
  3. Can you tear clothes in the dressing room?

User Info: devilsorigin

devilsorigin
4 years ago#1
Is it possible to reat the clothes int he dressing room for this game like you can in shinovi versus?

User Info: flameheadshero

flameheadshero
4 years ago#2
Yeah. You have to press X to go into viewer mode. Then you have to tap or rub the screen to tear the clothes. You have to get something like 15 hits to tear the clothing. The top and bottom of the outfit take 2 tears each - 30 hits each. The best way is to just rapidly slide 2-4 fingers on the screen to get the hits to register, tapping wasn't really successful for me.

Look, I just wanted to see what would happen ok?

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#3
flameheadshero posted...
Yeah. You have to press X to go into viewer mode. Then you have to tap or rub the screen to tear the clothes. You have to get something like 15 hits to tear the clothing. The top and bottom of the outfit take 2 tears each - 30 hits each. The best way is to just rapidly slide 2-4 fingers on the screen to get the hits to register, tapping wasn't really successful for me.

Wait, what the heck are you talking about? I had never heard it works in this ga...

>it actually works

Holy s***.
Eagerly waiting for: whatever life throws at me, as long as it includes videogames. Except for bricks. Don't throw me those, life.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#4
flameheadshero posted...

For science, of course

*knowing wink* Still unsure how you tilt though
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!

User Info: flameheadshero

flameheadshero
4 years ago#5
FefnirOmega13 posted...
flameheadshero posted...

For science, of course

Hold A. Tilt away. Probably. I wouldn't know.

If they have a skirt on don't push it up or blow on the mic. Nothing happens. Look, I sneezed, ok?

User Info: UltimateWing

UltimateWing
4 years ago#6
No luck for me. I'm in viewer mode, but I can't do it.
Playing DS 2: Record Breaker, featuring one of the best MCs ever! Awwwww yeeeeeeah!
Zero Escape 3 EXISTS!!! 3DS/Vita DQ11 3DS/PS4/NX A Miracle!

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#7
UltimateWing posted...

Hold the stylus to the screen to the side of the girl's hips or breasts (not actually on them, you have to make sure you don't hear the boing sound that's triggered when you harass them or it won't work) and quickly swipe it left and right, back and forth across the hips or breasts. You'll see a hit counter appear and go up at each swipe, at around 15 to 20, one layer of the article of clothing you're swiping across will tear and the girl will scold you.
Eagerly waiting for: whatever life throws at me, as long as it includes videogames. Except for bricks. Don't throw me those, life.

User Info: UltimateWing

UltimateWing
4 years ago#8
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
UltimateWing posted...

Hold the stylus to the screen to the side of the girl's hips or breasts (not actually on them, you have to make sure you don't hear the boing sound that's triggered when you harass them or it won't work) and quickly swipe it left and right, back and forth across the hips or breasts. You'll see a hit counter appear and go up at each swipe, at around 15 to 20, one layer of the article of clothing you're swiping across will tear and the girl will scold you.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it out shortly. I did keep getting the boing sound when I first tried it.

Edit: Got it. I was not going fast enough either. Thanks again.

Also, CursedTiamat, I just hold and lift up the bottom of their skirts (boing sound) quickly to do it.
Playing DS 2: Record Breaker, featuring one of the best MCs ever! Awwwww yeeeeeeah!
Zero Escape 3 EXISTS!!! 3DS/Vita DQ11 3DS/PS4/NX A Miracle!

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
4 years ago#9
I didn't know that worked I'll have to try. Is it possible to blow microphone to lift skirts? I tried and couldn't get it.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 years ago#10
UltimateWing posted...

This has been solved, but bear in mind you can't tear the clothes of certain characters I believe; the chibis and murasame being some of them.

flameheadshero posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
flameheadshero posted...

For science, of course

Hold A. Tilt away. Probably. I wouldn't know.

If they have a skirt on don't push it up or blow on the mic. Nothing happens. Look, I sneezed, ok?

Aah. Could've sworn I tried that before, but thanks.
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
  3. Can you tear clothes in the dressing room?
  • Topic Archived