You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien: Isolation
  3. Not sure how many people know about this...

User Info: Convict501

Convict501
4 months ago#1
But I found it interesting.

https://au.ign.com/articles/2019/02/28/alien-isolation-watch-the-full-digital-series-now-on-ign
PSN/XBL: Convict501

User Info: ex-s_temjin

ex-s_temjin
4 months ago#2
I'm just hoping that these are to slowly build hype to the eventual announcement of an actual sequel at E3 and not some stupid delayed promotional material to that mobile game.

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
4 months ago#3
Well, I'm definitely saving this for later.
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
4 months ago#4
Oh, it's mostly just recap of the game. Well, that's disappointing. For anyone who only really care about new content, you only really need to see the beginning of the first episode and the last 6 minutes of the last episode.There is some narration from Amanda's perspective that kind of gives some insight into her character (that isn't present in the main game), but nothing crucial. The lip-syncing is really horrible most of the time, and Amanda is very clearly super-imposed into the background in most scenes. And poorly. Like they couldn't bother to stabilize the background when throwing her character model in. But it is kind of neat to see how Isolation would have looked if they went with the third person view after all.

The ending was surprisingly tense, and definitely sheds light on how the series might continue in a sequel. Now we just need the actual sequel.

On an unrelated note, I'm suddenly in the mood to play Isolation again, hahaha.
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
  1. Boards
  2. Alien: Isolation
  3. Not sure how many people know about this...