You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Alien: Isolation
  3. Alien Blackout will be a mobile game...

User Info: Zakat82

Zakat82
6 months ago#1
Why god why !?!?!

https://youtu.be/SLKz6E4vlXI
PsN: Katakato

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
6 months ago#2
Awww, man. = (
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: Night_Drift_N

Night_Drift_N
6 months ago#3
noooo
[+:[__]:+] creator four theory right a down right a down

User Info: Evil77

Evil77
6 months ago#4
What a f***ing disappointment :(
(message deleted)

User Info: Jasric

Jasric
5 months ago#6
Damn, this would be like anticipating Batman: Arkham City only to get Batman: Arkham City Lockdown.

Raycon
5 months ago#7
Or like anticipating Batman: Arkham Asylum and getting Batman: Arkham City...

= P
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

Jasric
4 months ago#8
I love both those games (and, I admit, Lockdown is better than many tablet games I've played), but I prefer Asylum as well. City is definitely bigger, but Asylum is better.

I'm not too bummed about the Isolation sequel because the original is such a huge game that I'll never remember the entire layout of. That coupled with the myriad ways to play the DLC gives Isolation a huge amount of replay value.

Raycon
4 months ago#9
I was mostly poking fun at City, but for some reason that one just rubbed me all kinds of wrong. It wasn't bad, just too broad and not enough focus for my liking. >_<

But yeah, I have no problem replaying Isolation all the time. It's so fun and spooky just creeping around a spaceship all alone, hoping you get to keep the alien out of your hair just a few more minutes. It just captures the perfect mood.

Jasric
4 months ago#10
Raycon posted...
I was mostly poking fun at City, but for some reason that one just rubbed me all kinds of wrong. It wasn't bad, just too broad and not enough focus for my liking. >_<

Oh I understood, and agree that Asylum was better than City. (The Lockdown comment was more of a side note.) I was cool with City's story for the most part (except for Ras Al Ghûl being the behind-the-scenes big bad, who just kills himself in a cutscene immediately after the revelation and renders the whole twist pointless. For me it was the gameplay that suffered somewhat with the overabundance of gadgets nullifying the challenge of the stealth rooms. Once I discovered you could knock out most or all of the thugs using only the Remote Batarang, it was over for me.

Speaking of Batman and Alien, I still need to complete both Arkham Origins and AvP2.
  1. Boards
  2. Alien: Isolation
  3. Alien Blackout will be a mobile game...