• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Raven236

Raven236
5 years ago#1
Be it the classic japanese version or the up comming version.

I mean having the king of monsters on your roster should count for something.
PSN ID: Raven236 / N3DS FC: 1590-4697-4287
SSFIV Main: Sakura

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
5 years ago#2
nah... he can go in that other SRW-ish game with ultraman and kamen rider
PSN ID: vermilionx ....me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/vermilionx750/DSC03916.jpg

User Info: mkprovince

mkprovince
5 years ago#3
Up coming version? There's a new Godzilla movie around the corner?
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?

Raven236
5 years ago#4
mkprovince posted...
Up coming version? There's a new Godzilla movie around the corner?

Yup it's out in may.

mkprovince
5 years ago#5
Can't say that I'm actually thrilled to know that. Still, is this a new story plot or a sequel of previous series?
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?

Raven236
5 years ago#6
mkprovince posted...
Can't say that I'm actually thrilled to know that. Still, is this a new story plot or a sequel of previous series?

New, from what I know.
Trailers on YouTube.

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
5 years ago#7
VermilionX posted...
nah... he can go in that other SRW-ish game with ultraman and kamen rider

if Freedom can join their fighting game
than they should able to join our srw game

mkprovince
5 years ago#8
Just checked the links. Seems like story is new. The producer seems to like the retro Godzilla better. Just might consider going to the cinema again after so long.

User Info: Rorshacma

Rorshacma
5 years ago#9
Unless this is the late 60's-early 70's version of Godzilla (Aka, the really, really goofy era), I can't really see Godzilla actually joining your roster if he ever appeared in a SRW. I always figured that if they wanted to include the franchise in an SRW, they would have it where you actually get some of the various human-made units from throughout the series in your roster (the Gotengo, MOGUERA, Mechagodzilla/Kiryu, etc). And then Godzilla himself would appear as a really powerful NPC unit on certain maps, that would pretty much attack anything in his path, both your own and the enemies units. And then I suppose on certain maps (ones where you actually fight another Kaiju, for example), he would ignore your units in order to focus entirely on that, which would be the closest you got to ever having Godzilla be on your side.
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion

Raven236
5 years ago#10
Rorshacma posted...
Unless this is the late 60's-early 70's version of Godzilla (Aka, the really, really goofy era), I can't really see Godzilla actually joining your roster if he ever appeared in a SRW. I always figured that if they wanted to include the franchise in an SRW, they would have it where you actually get some of the various human-made units from throughout the series in your roster (the Gotengo, MOGUERA, Mechagodzilla/Kiryu, etc). And then Godzilla himself would appear as a really powerful NPC unit on certain maps, that would pretty much attack anything in his path, both your own and the enemies units. And then I suppose on certain maps (ones where you actually fight another Kaiju, for example), he would ignore your units in order to focus entirely on that, which would be the closest you got to ever having Godzilla be on your side.

Agrees, the best chances are getting mecha godzilla or something like that.
  • Topic Archived