• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-hen
  3. Diary - (Probably) Short(er) Story Summary included

User Info: KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#1
Before I start things, I need to say something.

A) I personally do prefer if I can get some helper(s) this time around. It would be a life saver if someone(s) can manage about 20 stages to do a summary. It would decrease the work load for me. Generally I personally won't care too much how you write your stuffs as long as it's uh... at least a few sentences of explanation per stage.

^ Generally cause I have a crummy time schedule for good year. I was fiddling with few stages for couple days and managed only to type 4 stages total. This doesn't sound like an issue to those of you perhaps but keep in mind that later stages (past half-way) doubles or triples the amount of context which becomes a major problem to post in a smooth pace.

As courses goes through at this rate, I may have to reduce the text load drastically to cut time. I'm even thinking of just going down the stage library chart and just translate the summary in there for the stage being (which I will tell you now that it's very short) Actually, after doing the first 4 stages, and looking back at it, I do think I need to do something and reduce it.

Anyways *end of ranting*

Few things I do like to try out this time so scripting will fluctuate over the course for me. It's kinda of a test to figure out things.

- Generally this will be pretty much similar to previous diaries I have done.

- Spelling Names and such might not be accurate as I don't watch every single robot show listed so you do see I did wrong on the pronunciation, feel free to let me know.

- I don't mind discussions but keep it civil.

Anyways... "CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD YE NOT GUILTY"

...Oh boy... This time will be hell for me...
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#2
Prologue
Prologue explains the beginnings of the Multi-Worlds. UCW (Z1) and ADW (Z2). Zeuth teaming with Zexis defeating Gaioh and leaves Zexis world through the Abis portal.
Story starts off with Shin and others releived to see there earth that they know. They noticed the Abis portal shut down but continued to believe they'll meet the Zexis crew once again. Mean while, Roger was thinking about Aim Liar and what he mentioned about the Stigma. But without any warning, a dimension quake occured. Quatro senses something and tries to warn other to beware. Soon after, the worlds once again fuses, which creates a new Multi-Universe.
Humans however, adapted quickly to there new worlds and rules.
Stage 1

Scene A:
Location starts at Type 2 Neo Tokyo City. The School was over and Kaname was offering Hibiki Kamishiro (*Main Character) for guidance around the school. Hibiki however politely refused and left the sight. Suzune (*The main girl) soon appear looking for Hibiki and realised she was too late and heads out looking for him. Suzune wanted to ask about the written papers he filed when dimension quake occured.

MAP Events:
From the DQ, enemies appeared and started to attack where Hibiki was. Another DQ began in which Hibiki was sucked in. At first, Hibiki thought he was going to die but noticed he was retreiving information from somewhere. When he woke up, Hibiki tells Suzune to run away. He then walks forward sensing something is approaching and asks for it's strength. Gemion was summoned and Hibiki pilots it. With the new knowledge he gained to control Gemion, he lures the enemies.
Quote of the Stage:

Keiko: What is that robot!?
Kaname: Looks like it appeared from the DQ...
Keiko: See what happens when you ask for something exciting to happen...
Kaname: What..!? This is my fault!?

Shoutaro and Watta noticed the enemies arrivals. Shoutaro tells Watta to move others to a safe place while he handles them.

After defeating the enemies, more appear when Tetsujin 28 and Shoutaro appears to support. Soon, Mithril appears to support.

After the enemies all defeated, Mithrils decides to leave and continue to follow there main mission to protect there "Angel" (*Kaname). Hibiki also leaves the field.

Scene B:
Hibiki was hiding Gemion and a robot appears and introduces himself as AG and mentions Hibiki was chosen to pilot Gemion for DEM corp.

Stage 1, end

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#3
Stage 2

Scene A:
At Tuatha De Danann, Tessa and Kalinin were discussing the new enemies from muti-universe. Soon after, they discuss about mission plan B and Sousuke taking charge.

At school. Kaname and other were talking about the unknown robots. They then noticed a boy (Sousuke) getting scolded bringing a so called "toy-gun" to school. Hibiki however noticed it wasn't a toy. Suzune then appears and thanks Hibiki for saving her the other day. She wanted to ask about the robot but Hibiki warns not to barge in.
In class, Sousuke was introduced. Not only the stuff he mentioned in the anime but also mentioned he came from places like Frontier Fleet, Planet Quento, etc. In addition, when asked what musician he likes, he answer Sheryl Norm. Kaname noticed Hibiki was glazing Sousuke and suggest them to get along since both were new to the school. Hibiki however had other thoughts to find out who Sousuke really was.

Later Sousuke reports to her fellow Mithril members. Hibiki soon comes in and starts asking who Sousuke really is which Hibiki decides to show brute force and Sousuke defends. In between the battle, another mercenary was caught. AG then calls for Hibiki and explains the identity of Sousuke. AG explains the reason he came when an explosion started nearby the school.

MAP Events:

Fire Bug appears. Apparently FB were fired by there princess (Marilyn) and are taking any missions they were told. Nearby Barnargi were escaping from the area. Hibiki then calls Genion and Tetsujin & Black Ox appears right after. Mithril then appears and they all decide to cooperate to protect the civillians. Shoutaro sensed a little headache when he was thinking about Fire Bugs but wasn't sure why.

After defeating a few. More enemies appear. To counter, Frontier Freet appears for support.

After defeating all the enemies, Gaurun appears (hiding) being impressed by Mithril and others. Hibiki then parts but Mithril soon surrounds Genion and captures Hibiki. Seeing this Shoutaro didn't like Hibiki's treatment since he believe Hibiki appeared to save the city. Jeffrey mentions he'll explain and leaves the field.

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#4
Scene B:
At Macross Quarter, Mithril introduces themselves to the Macross crew. Jeffrey then starts explaining who are Mithril to Shoutaro and mentions they'll be part of the S.M.S. Jeffrey then explains that ICPO will also join soon and paper works are undergo in regards to Shoutaro's recruitment.

At the hangar, Gemion opens up. Hibiki mentions he has no intention to combat. Soon after, Hibiki and Sousuke were surprised at each other. But soon others started asking who Hibiki was and his intentions. Sousuke even threatened Hibiki. Hibiki however refused to say much other than he has no intention to hand out Gemion to anyone. The area started to rustle but Jeffrey soothed the area down and thanked Hibiki and his support. He then agreed they wont captivate him. Jeffrey asks for his support to answer his questions about Gemion but regardless, Hibiki mentions nothing. AG then appears explaining about himself, the corporation (Dimsion Extra Merchant Corp) and Gemion. He mentions he crawed into the DQ and happend to coincidently selected Hibiki as there pilot. He mentions he has touble getting back and since he wants combat data from Gemion, he decides to continue the pilot contract with Hibiki. Jeffrey then asks what Hibiki wants to do. Hibiki then asks for them to recruit him to the S.M.S. He further mentions his intentions are to master piloting the Gemion. Jeffrey then decides to accept Hibiki as part of there crew. Sousuke then was ordered to take care of Hibiki since they're class mates.

Heading back, Sousuke asks about Hibiki and his combat skills. Hibiki explains that he was taught by his father. Kaname then appears and was thrilled to see Sousuke and Hibiki getting alongs. Hibiki decides to play along the role of being good pals with Sousuke and Sousuke as well agreed to cooperate.

Stage 2, end

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#5
Stage 3

Scene A:
Hibiki was having nightmares regarding his father and sister. He soon wakes up keeps him blue.

At School, Kaname was getting disturbed over Sousuke's unnormal actions. She's also freaked out about Sousuke time to times looking at her. Kanako teases her for talking nothing but Sousuke which made her uncomfortable and slipped. Unfortunately for Sousuke he thought something happened to her and barged into the girls dressing room. Kaname smacks him and asks why he's stalking her which Sousuke refuse to answer. Hibiki comes in after and Kaname scold him for not keeping an eye on Sousuke. Hibiki freaking out on her rage, apologizes not knowing what's going on.

Leaving the area, Hibiki mentions he's gonna be getting calls later from Kaname and has to listen to her lectures do to Sousuke's absurd actions. This being said, Hibiki opens up on his opinion and observation on why Sousuke came to this school. Sousuke surrenders and confirms that his observations are correct but he doesn't further explain his mission to Hibiki. Hibiki also decide not further intrude but warns Sousuke not to bring any chaos to the school grounds. Suzune then appears joining the company but they both leave her behind.

At Frontier Freet, Ozuma reports to Jeffrey on Neo Zeon's recent awkward movements leaded by Haman Kahn. Also, reports on Hibiki's background which they find out he was born in Japan but was living in Britania Union. He was raised by his mother till 5 when she passed way due to accident. Then the father and his sister took care of him after that. Furthermore, they both died a year ago during an accident as well. He then contact his distant relative to comeback to Japan and was living alone in the dorm. Ozuma further mentions that his father was part of the Britania Union Black Beret and after his parents were divorced, he became a professional Beast Hunter (Hunters that Hunt Dimensional Beasts) in Alaska. Ozuma sees a sparkle on him and asks permission to do a training. Jeffrey allows Ozuma do whatever her wants.

Later, SMS and SRT introduces themselves. Kurts and Michelle gets along pretty well. Michelle firts a bit with Mao which Klan goes jelly. Alto, Sousuke & Hibiki all were staying calm and cool. AG suggested to Hibiki on showing more charm points to other which but Hibiki tells AG to shut up. Ozuma then tells them they'll begin a training using drones.

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#6
MAP Events:
At the map, they begin on there sortie team. Alto kinda complains being paired with Sousuke who pilots an AS which he finds inconvenient to maneuver. Ozuma however ignores him and orders to complete the tasks he's ordered to do. Target soon appears. Mao and Ozuma mentions there intentions are to have them to rely and trust each other.
Quote of the Stage: Alto attacking

Alto: ...Why do I have to team with him...
Sousuke: We're in the middle of battle. You'll die like that.
Alto: This is just a training!
Sousuke: I have doubt on those who can't take there training serious will survive in a real battle field.
Alto: Well, maybe your right! But I'll show you my max skills!

Once all drones were done, Shoutaro reports unknown squads were approaching. Enemies suddenly approach but Alto and Sousuke reacted quick. Hibiki was impressed at there reaction speed. After that, Alto and Sousuke softened up and relying on each other. And soon after, Tetsujin appears.

Quote of the Stage: Sousuke attacking

Sousuke: ...
Alto: Don't worry. I know what your thinking.
Sousuke: I see...
Alto: Let's go, Sousuke...! We'll eliminate them!

After the battle was over, Gaurun was observing from far away and decides wait for a timing to counter attack.
Scene B:
Back at the hangar, Alto apologies for being rude. Sousuke didn't care but instead asks Alto if he was a man or a woman which pissed him off.

Heading back, Sousuke and others were guarding Kaname. They were hearing what she was talking through the phone. Now knowing what Kaname feels towards him, Sousuke was relieve to know he wasn't hated.

Hibiki on the other hand was chit-chatting with Kaname. Kaname again asks Hibiki to keep an eye on Sousuke. After she cuts off, Hibiki starts to research on occult forums

Stage 3, end

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#7
Stage 4

Scene A:
Watta was complaining there was no job. He then noticed odd about his employees which he felt he was missing a few but then felt a headache thinking about it. Mokush!ta then comes in with joy reporting he found a job.

Meanwhile, Souske day by was getting injured at school. While worried about Sousuke, Mao noticed a suspicious person in the balcony and goes after. Soon they noticed it was just one of there class mate Kazama and he told to Sagara what was going on. They soon get along talking about Arm Slaves and Mobile Suites. Forgetting the situation, Kaname caught Sousuke and was furious seeing he was holding her panties. Running away, Kouji appears and fights Sousuke.

Next day, Hibiki asks what's going on with Kaname as he senses her rage. Kaname scolds Sousuke and Hibiki to be quiet. Suzune then appears introducing the new students when Sousuke and Kouji faces each other with surprise. Kouji was about to jump on Sousuke when Alto stops him. They then introduce themselves.

Later Kouji apologises to Sousuke now that he knows his situation. Alto and others explained who Kouji was and mentioned he was the new recruitment. Klan was a bit complaining that he had to spy as a highschool when...
Quote of the Stage:

Sousuke: I apologies, Captain Klan. I know it's tough for a mid-grade student.
Klan: I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT! (*RAGE)

Watta & Shoutaro then appears and untroduces themselves. Hibiki was shock to know that Watta was a company president which he wonders if he's actually older than looks like Klan which makes Klan even more upset. They mentioned the mission was to defend the school districts. They named themselves as the Academy City Defenders. While explaining about Zexis, Broken Hakushaku appears. He mentions he revived for revenge on Zexis. Before anything happens, Sousuke decides to shoot him. But didn't work so he throws a hand granade which did better. However Broken warns that he has hostage.

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#8
MAP Events:

Kikaiju appears. Inside Kikaiju's capsule had the classmate and Suzune. Kaname then appears explaining what happened. After, Sousuke decides to take Kaname to safe area. Hibiki decides to move on his own. Kouji mentions that he has a plan. Kikaijun then starts attacking the area and Kouji brings out his Mazinger. Broken mentions that he knows that his photon energy was getting low ever since the Saisei-war.

After a few turns Kouji unable to attack, Hibiki wasn't sure what to do. Kouji was showing his weak part. Kouji was wishing if he atleast knew a way to stop the Kikaiju. Broken, idiot of him being overly confident starts to babel the weakpoint of the Kikaiju. Michelle and Kurz then appears and does a duo sniping and stops the Kikaiju. Then Boss appears and saves the hostages. Broken tries the order the Kikaiju to move and Suzune then falls. Witnessing all this, Hibiki was fedup on his weakness and wished for more strength which something within him activated and ran super speed to save Suzune. He then calls Gemion and mentions to Suzune he'll protect her. Soon after, Macross Quarter appears and battle begins.

After shooting down Broken, he continues to resist. Hibiki dives in with rage. He then learns a new attack which defeats Broken and retreats. Others were stund by Gemion. Even Hibiki didn't know exactly what happened.

Defeating all the enemies, everyones was relieved. Kouji was thinking the reason behind Brokens revival. Suzune was concerned on Hibiki seeing him all tired. She thanks Hibiki but asks him to open up. Hibiki agrees to do what Suzune wishes.

Scene B:
Back at the briefing room, Suzune was told about the situations. Suzune wasn't pleased to hear her students were in a dangerous situation but all of them explained there reason why they fight. Suzune decides to remain secret to the public about his students but decides to join and help with AG's suggestion. Hibiki tells AG to stay quiet but AG points that the strength that Gemion showed was because Suzune was sub-piloting. He explains his theory that Hibiki's feeling to protect Suzune reacted and boosted the strength. They then asked the explanation behind Hibiki super speed which AG had no clue other than he hunches it has to do something with Gemion. Suzune decides to join S.M.S. to keep an eye on Hibiki. Suzune mentions about his online name Knight-kun and opens one she was one of the forum residence and noticed his writting paterns were similar.

Mean while, Broken thanks Ashura for reviving him to pay back on Zexis crew. While Ashura was pointing to avenge Dr. Hell, he had other ambitions that Broken didn't know.

Stage 4, end

KaneBlueriver
5 years ago#9
Next stage post will likely be on Sunday. If not, Monday. >_>;;

User Info: hyugaz

hyugaz
5 years ago#10
Kane san, THANK YOU! ;__; looking forward stage 14 story details <3
  1. Boards