How buggy is the game on a scale from 1 to 10?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. How buggy is the game on a scale from 1 to 10?

User Info: trigunfan1

trigunfan1
8 months ago#1
There is no question I will buy this game but when. I was going to wait until the last patch drops but then realized that could be a year from now.

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
8 months ago#2
Skyrim
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: jeffdmaples

jeffdmaples
8 months ago#3
10 because it feels like early access..

With that said, the game is great, amazing!

People all have a different experience due to the tons of different bugs and triggers. Some game breaking, others just frustrating, most just silly

User Info: jeox

jeox
8 months ago#4
7 it’s passes as buggy as hell. But it doesn’t really take much away from the experience
In a world that works to tear us apart from truth, at least video games bring us together.
XBL:JoeyDubbz

User Info: JakeMordan

JakeMordan
8 months ago#5
For me personally a 4. I've been pretty lucky. If it had a less 'unique' save system you could get around most. That's more of a thing at the start. I'd advise rushing the prologue even though it leaves you a bit weaker,you will have easy access to saves.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
8 months ago#6
Friends,

skyrim, oblivion.. fallout. New vegas on Playstation.

My guess is, its NOT as bad at those, but still has start up issues.

I just played assassins creed: origins. there was some funny stuff in there.

Good luck. At least with the Beth games, you could save anywhere, any time, and have lots of saves.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Amigos, I will be in Mexico for 23 days. My 6th visit. Hasta Luego y gracias.

User Info: Zenzi09

Zenzi09
8 months ago#7
JakeMordan posted...
For me personally a 4. I've been pretty lucky. If it had a less 'unique' save system you could get around most. That's more of a thing at the start. I'd advise rushing the prologue even though it leaves you a bit weaker,you will have easy access to saves.

Same, haven't had to many bugs aside from rendering problems, and invisible walls on stairs. The overall experience of the game far outweighs any bugs I have come across this far. So quit daudling and go buy it already.

User Info: nordendorf

nordendorf
8 months ago#8
I've had occasional goofyness with pop in or an animation, but nothing quest or npc related yet.

User Info: Androgunther

Androgunther
8 months ago#9
Buggiest game I've played this gen. Too bad because it seemed like a great game underneath all the grime but I had to return it to store because I refuse to deal with this kind of **** :)
I've got an itchy finger and there'll be hell to pay
I'm gonna pull the trigger and blow them all away...

User Info: JakeMordan

JakeMordan
8 months ago#10
I had way more trouble with Andromeda,even patched. They made things a lot worse by removing save anywhere and having progress,rather than time based autosaves. Not against the principle ,but only in a fully functional game.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. How buggy is the game on a scale from 1 to 10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived