• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. So now the game is out... what're your thoughts?

User Info: tomo012

tomo012
1 year ago#1
Definitely worth a first day purchase or better to wait for some patches to clean up and polish the game a bit?
Did it meet some of the hype?
-The biggest oxymoron ever is an open-minded liberal.
PSN: Hennessyis012 -Pawn: Yenn

User Info: Jordan19Power

Jordan19Power
1 year ago#2
Honestly I hate it, I’ve put it on Craigslist.

I hate the main character and how he’s always hungry or tired and always mentioning it, his voice also sounds like he’s got a blocked nose.
I hate the clunky combat.
Riding a horse is just terrible.
Lock picking is just s***e.
Saving the game sounds like a good idea by drinking beer but it’s not.

I know it’s a small studio and whatever but at the end of the day, they’re still asking sixty dollars for this game which it is no where near worth.

I ain’t a troll, but I know people will hate this opinion.

User Info: ThugETH

ThugETH
1 year ago#3
Terrible game with to much wrong with it for it to be enjoyable.
Story is good, gameplay sucks in everyway.
Also listed my copy for sale. Game doesn't deserve anyone's time.
30/9/2005 <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone!?

User Info: Bartboyblu

Bartboyblu
1 year ago#4
Damn lol. Well I appreciate the honesty. I was on the fence but I'm hearing a lot more bad than good. Not to mention I don't like first person games.

User Info: gamingdevil800

gamingdevil800
1 year ago#5
As a pretty hardcore rpg fan I really enjoy it but some bugs are ruining the experience for me. It's a fun game but could of benefited from a few more months of polish or testing.

User Info: xXsabbathXx

xXsabbathXx
1 year ago#6
This game feels like it requires too much time and investment into it. Played all day and feel like I made very little progress.

I’m in college I don’t got time to be spending on this bs

User Info: -Caliban-

-Caliban-
1 year ago#7
Go figure, a niche title doesn't appeal to people who didn't research it thoroughly before purchase. I'm shocked.

I'm loving it so far, and the only thing I'm incredibly upset about so far is not having enough time to play it. Only had around 6 hours with it so far.
http://tinyurl.com/c5ambvk - http://tinyurl.com/hpkharv - http://tinyurl.com/nrluepw - http://tinyurl.com/okfh7ba

User Info: Saiaxs

Saiaxs
1 year ago#8
My only complaints are lockpicking and no reticle/crosshairs for archery, enjoying it otherwise

User Info: kg88222

kg88222
1 year ago#9
I'm enjoying it. A lot of games now I feel cater to sales and demographics and the masses where this game is the complete opposite and like they just set out to make a good rpg. People need to learn to enjoy life more imo. What that is differs for people. People can be critical of things but it depends on what you are being critical about. All the mainstream stuff out there and games geared towards hooking people on crack doesn't really do it for me I know that much.

It's funny what the internet thinks is reality too. I just had someone calling me a kid when I'm actually older and like games where i can really just enjoy them and take the time to. People think being an adult you can't have fun. Actually being an adult you can choose where you spend your time.

Most open world games today really spend too much time marketing a hook or scattering meaningless content aro und the map vs actual design imo. This game is designed pretty well at it's core. It has some glitches on release and is a little slow going at first.

User Info: rdrake05

rdrake05
1 year ago#10
Jordan19Power posted...
Honestly I hate it, I’ve put it on Craigslist.

I hate the main character and how he’s always hungry or tired and always mentioning it, his voice also sounds like he’s got a blocked nose.
I hate the clunky combat.
Riding a horse is just terrible.
Lock picking is just s***e.
Saving the game sounds like a good idea by drinking beer but it’s not.

I know it’s a small studio and whatever but at the end of the day, they’re still asking sixty dollars for this game which it is no where near worth.

I ain’t a troll, but I know people will hate this opinion.

Man that’s heartbreaking to read. I was really excited for this game.
"Wicked on all counts"
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. So now the game is out... what're your thoughts?
  • Topic Archived