I didn't realize I was this bad at games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. I didn't realize I was this bad at games

User Info: robill18

robill18
4 months ago#1
I legit can’t stop dying after the intro, I may have to give up on this game because I lack the technical skills to finish. They keep killing me on the horse and I have no idea what to do
Ghost ride the unicycle.

robill18
4 months ago#2
I legit can’t even figure out where to go and I’m 20 minutes in and stuck on a stage with an automatic death timer
Ghost ride the unicycle.

User Info: scottb32198

scottb32198
4 months ago#3
You just gallop to the next town by pressing circle twice like it says on the screen. Follow the path by using the compass.

robill18
4 months ago#4
I have been but I keep dying before I get there
Ghost ride the unicycle.

scottb32198
4 months ago#5
robill18 posted...
I legit can’t even figure out where to go and I’m 20 minutes in and stuck on a stage with an automatic death timer

There’s a flag on the compass. Or on your map. Just look at it, it tells you where to go...

scottb32198
4 months ago#6
robill18 posted...
I have been but I keep dying before I get there

Not sure what to tell you then. I didn’t even know it was possible to die there.

User Info: thedude3372

thedude3372
4 months ago#7
If you hold forward on the left stick and circle your horse will Sprint faster. I didn't realize this at first and just held down Circle, I died once or twice because I didn't understand that there's a difference between your horse sprinting and trotting. The enemies will definitely catch up to you and kill you if you're doing the latter. You'll know your horse is sprinting when the green bar left of your health starts to deplete after a moment.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. " Christopher Hitchens.

User Info: CrazyGuy1628

CrazyGuy1628
4 months ago#8
scottb32198 posted...
robill18 posted...

There’s a flag on the compass. Or on your map. Just look at it, it tells you where to go...

I was dying there too. Died maybe 4 times before i got it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIPEOzgjcVPnGCbT68Oi8A

robill18
4 months ago#9
I did it!!!
Ghost ride the unicycle.

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
4 months ago#10
I did it first try, but only bc I watched some videos after the last week. Don't know if that helped or not.
TC, did you make sure to save Theresa? The girl getting beat up by like 3 guys just before jumping on horse? It's kinda important.
All you really have to do is run by them, whistle, then jump on horse, and that's it.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. I didn't realize I was this bad at games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived