• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dr. Luigi
  3. Forcing u to use a gamepad -.-"

User Info: brutalhits

brutalhits
7 years ago#11
And anyone must realize that this displeases a lot of customers, when they can't even trust that nintendo will allow them to use their controller..nintendo can afford to displease customers for a while but not forever..

User Info: T_Tangg

T_Tangg
7 years ago#12
Good thing I never bought a Pro Controller. I knew it was going to be a pointless controller.

Just suck it up and learn to adapt with the gamepad I guess. It sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Really fun game though.
NNID: T_Tang PSN: T_Tang GT: Retr016bit
Vita: AsKsQsJsTs 3DS: 0387-9826-5126 Twitch/YouTube: TheRetroCouple

User Info: brutalhits

brutalhits
7 years ago#13
T_Tangg posted...
Good thing I never bought a Pro Controller. I knew it was going to be a pointless controller.

Just suck it up and learn to adapt with the gamepad I guess. It sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Really fun game though.

NES Remix now has Pro U and wiimote support. I'm still expecting to do it for this game.. (unless they're just downright stupid which I think they're not..). Not really a pointless controller when this is my only game I can't use it with.

User Info: dhewett2

dhewett2
7 years ago#14
brutalhits posted...
T_Tangg posted...

Really fun game though.

NES Remix now has Pro U and wiimote support. I'm still expecting to do it for this game.. (unless they're just downright stupid which I think they're not..). Not really a pointless controller when this is my only game I can't use it with.

same im really hoping they do now that they added it to nes remix
I asked them to in my club nintendo review
  1. Boards
  2. Dr. Luigi
  3. Forcing u to use a gamepad -.-"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A