• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dr. Luigi
  3. Would Dr. Luigi be worth it if...

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
7 years ago#21
Amakusa posted...
GaryAtEastern posted...
DarkIVloon posted...
I've been playing Dr. Luigi, its great.

wiiware Dr. Mario is pretty much obsolete now.

They added a L-shaped pill gimmick, and now the original game is "obsolete" ? -_-

If you looked past the L pill you would've noticed that it effectively comes with the original Dr. Mario.

you think reselling a new game with the original on it, makes the original obsolete?
you think dr. mario is obsolete now and everyone should pay 15 bucks to get this gimmick game because dr. mario is on it...?
i dont even know where to begin with your flawed logic, so im just going to pat you on the head and give you a cookie.
SWITCH: SW-0582-7378-3994
Pokemon Home: TSKJKQLGZHBB

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
7 years ago#22
GaryAtEastern posted...

i dont even know where to begin with your flawed logic, so im just going to pat you on the head and give you a cookie.

If you didn't know where to begin, you shouldn't have started.

The trick to pretending like you know better is to first know better than to pretend.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: Steven-Chase

Steven-Chase
7 years ago#23
T_Tangg posted...
Are you the type of gamer to buy new games then trade it in to gamestop to play a new one once you beat it?

No. I don't trade games in or sell them. Once I buy them, I keep them.

I really don't understand why this is hard to understand. If you have a lot of games, you're not going to play the same game every week for half a decade. I can understand if you have a very fixed income and buying new games isn't something you can do, so you make do with what you got. When I was a kid, only netting one or two games a year, then you better believe I played the likes of Sonic & Knuckles once a week.

But I'm an adult now with a comfortable income that can afford to have a very sizable game library, most of which are games with much more content than a puzzle game. The puzzle game has to be really damn good to bring me back once a week for half a decade, and Dr. Mario isn't it.

I keep saying "once a week for half a decade" for a reason: it's absurd and clearly an exaggeration.
  1. Boards
  2. Dr. Luigi
  3. Would Dr. Luigi be worth it if...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A