• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors
  3. Trouble playing as Ganon against the 3 Imprisoned?

User Info: lamMelvin

lamMelvin
6 years ago#1
So, i've been trying this level in Adventure Mode where you have to fight The Imprisoned and then the 2 smaller versions, and I just get wrecked. I'm level 30 but the damage I deal to them is so low. Any advice?
Official God of Conquest

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
6 years ago#2
Higher level. I wasn't able to do this one to A standard until I was late 40s and had Ganondorf's lv.3 swords. If you can't take out the big Imprisoned in two weak point smashes then you're not strong enough.
If it's any help, once you beat them then that's the hard part over with. The next two fights are pretty easy.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
6 years ago#3
C6 the Big one to make it fall and deal with the smaller 2?

Then simply C6 and weak point smash the Big one to death?

Not much to see here.
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
bond007106 posted...
I wasn't able to do this one to A standard until I was late 40s and had Ganondorf's lv.3 swords

You need to get an A Rank on that mission to unlock his level 3 swords.
Unless there's two of those missions.
3DS FC: 5284-1567-9656 IGN: Adam
I like when he's all YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER, then Obi Wan saws his legs off for kicks and he melts - NotSnowske

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
6 years ago#5
Phantom Renegade 6X6 posted...
bond007106 posted...
I wasn't able to do this one to A standard until I was late 40s and had Ganondorf's lv.3 swords

You need to get an A Rank on that mission to unlock his level 3 swords.
Unless there's two of those missions.

What? They're miles away from each other. His lv.3 swords are on H7, while this mission with The Imprisoneds is on M8.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors
  3. Trouble playing as Ganon against the 3 Imprisoned?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A