• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Frontier
  3. Game constantly crashing?

User Info: Duckerino

Duckerino
1 year ago#1
I haven't had a chance to play yet, but I've been pretty interested (and honestly seeing Mavis on the icon helped pull me in) but I still can't even get to the starting screen. It plays the Gumi screen, and for a few seconds a little 'loading' screen, then I'm on my homescreen with the box 'Unfortunately Brave Frontier has stopped responding' or something close to that, at least. I have plenty of space on my phone, and I've tried clearing the data and uninstalling and reinstalling it a few times. :/ Is there anything else I could possibly try to do, so I can play? Or am I just not able to ever :?

User Info: DSLevantine

DSLevantine
1 year ago#2
I don't know how to solve the problem but I can propose an alternative. If you have pc running on win8/10, install the windows version from the app store
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

User Info: Quicksilverturk

Quicksilverturk
1 year ago#3
What’s your OS?
Grim and Groovy Midis! http://www.myspace.com/frostbittentrollssci
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Frontier
  3. Game constantly crashing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A