"Unexpected Error"-what to do

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Frontier
  3. "Unexpected Error"-what to do

User Info: brkorth99

brkorth99
4 years ago#1
After last nights update, I can no longer play the game, I get an error. Will reinstalling the game help?

User Info: mrfoxxzero85

mrfoxxzero85
4 years ago#2
Make sure you manually go into the app store and update the game from there, I was getting unexpected error message until I read that tip FB post
I wanna know who saw the Apocalypse happening outside and thought, Man...I'm gonna have to take some s****, better stock up on 2-ply...

User Info: xAzNFoRcEx

xAzNFoRcEx
4 years ago#3
Just to elaborate more,

Everytime the game has a major update, you have to download an update from the App Store before you can patch.
3DS FC: 0430 8279 3215
AC:NL - Saito from The Void

User Info: dxcp

dxcp
4 years ago#4
I just checked the app store and all it says is open instead of update..=|
PSASBR PSN: dxcp (currently just Kratos)
DA pawn PSN: dxcp1234: Gillian | Sorcerer | 200 | scather/utilitarian

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
4 years ago#5
Then I hate to say this, delete and reinstall. That's what my Kindle Fire makes me do for these updates.
"Everything sucks until proven other wise" The sad mindset of today. Me I still believe in being hopeful.

User Info: dxcp

dxcp
4 years ago#6
Thanks creative. I'm happy to say that the wi-fi here is pretty decent and i just re-installed after reading your comment about 5 minutes ago. I'm really amused at how helpful some of the guys on this board can be. :) haha.thanks bro!
PSASBR PSN: dxcp (currently just Kratos)
DA pawn PSN: dxcp1234: Gillian | Sorcerer | 200 | scather/utilitarian

User Info: DuFuq

DuFuq
4 years ago#7
Man, I'd really love to try out the new things brought by this patch but I can't even connect to the game. I keep getting a connection error. Already updated it on my app store but still won't work. :(

Anyone having connection issues too? I'm on iPad2 btw :(
A donkey, a donkey, my kingdom for a donkey!
  1. Boards
  2. Brave Frontier
  3. "Unexpected Error"-what to do

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived