• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 7 Days to Die
  3. Looking for people to play (played on xbox before)

User Info: TheKeenGamer

TheKeenGamer
8 months ago#1
Hey there all,
I'm looking for new friends to hang out with in their sever or someone else, i have played before back on Xbox one for about a year but i stopped playing after i got a bit bored of it after finding out there wasnt going to be any new updateds for it. so ive finally moved over to PC but im a right Rookie with PC gaming though the move wasnt sudden (5 years) sooo.... im quite rusty now and everthing i knew before has changed so id like some ppl to hang with. but im not just wanting anybody as i was into PvE more than PvP unless someone pushed my buttons and was really asking for a thumping but otherwise im fairly good guy who follows a method of an Eye for an Eye.

so if some can let me know if they have a Server that needs a good honest, long term player who is a bit of a freshmint let me know. i kind of have a mic but ive yet had the chance to test it out and i hope you dont mind me panic slapping a zombie to death then im your man.

Steam name: VirginFURY

User Info: Siphon_Shael

Siphon_Shael
7 months ago#2
Youre welcome to hop on anytime our server is running. Theres 3 of us on it mostly...but we have another 6 or so that pop in and out occasionally. My friend code on steam is 49539579
(PSN: Vrokar-SRE) (XB: Vrokar83) (Steam: Vrokar) (Dokkan ID: 880033050)
(edited 7 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. 7 Days to Die
  3. Looking for people to play (played on xbox before)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A