• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Second: End Layer
  3. Did I just miss getting a job completely?

User Info: Blade24070

Blade24070
2 months ago#1
I’m in chapter 5 and accidentally chose to fight Einheria again despite getting the Valkyrie job earlier. I should’ve restarted but I went ahead and fought the boss... now I don’t see any sidequest prompt so did I completely miss the chance to get the other job?

User Info: BraveDimension

BraveDimension
2 months ago#2
I'm sorry to have to say this but... yes. Not permanently, you'll have to do New Game+ in order to get it again if you continue. Bummer... sorry about that.
How can you keep so calm at a time like this, old man?!

User Info: Fiop

Fiop
2 months ago#3
If it makes you feel any better, I barely used Monk, the job you missed, the whole game.
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." - 1 Cor 13:4-5
(message deleted)

User Info: misedejem

misedejem
2 months ago#5
Bravely Second’s NG+ let’s you jump to any chapter you want when you restart too, so you can easily go to Chapter 3/5 again and get monk once you beat the game. This isn’t a game you can 100% in the first playthrough anyway because of the multiple variants of certain scenes, so if you did want to see everything you have to do NG+. You just won’t be able to use that job if you didn’t plan to do another playthrough.
"Stay and punch things with us Alternis. Punch them darkly!" - Barras Lehr

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
2 months ago#6
you can re-get side quests from chapter 5

i highly advise getting the "visit all locations" achievement done before newgame plus or chapter selecting
i made some posts on this, with lists and all
the list of places visited resets on chapter select and new game plus,
skyhold has to be revisited, which is NOT available after chapter 5
at minimum you'd have to replay chapter 5 till the end of the game again
i made a thread of this here for complete info: (NOTE: spoilers of areas through end game)
manifest destiny title thread:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/740205-bravely-second-end-layer/78220226
don't forget the the 4 crystal altars (as in the room that shows the crystal not just the room before it)
my own notes thread for getting 100% titles:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/740205-bravely-second-end-layer/78146951

a lot of that might seem a bit OCD but if it helps, it helps.
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 Rocket2049 (please PM if you add me or I won't add!)
PSN name: RocketZXblue (say you're from gamefaqs or i won't add)
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Second: End Layer
  3. Did I just miss getting a job completely?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A