• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Second: End Layer
  3. Can someone spoil me the plot of the demo?

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 months ago#1
Started playing this game, but didn't know the demo was a sort of prequel, so i skipped it.
Can anyone spoil me what happens in it?
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: Rubedo_URTV_666

Rubedo_URTV_666
3 months ago#2
Magnolia lands on the world from the Moon, chasing after a Ba'al. She meets the Three Cavaliers, and they all hunt the Ba'al together. After the Ba'al is defeated, something happens to the timeline and everyone has their memories erased from the time the Ba'al landed until the time it was killed. This is why you don't remember Magnolia and she doesn't remember you in the main game once you first meet.

And that's really it. It basically just sets up the Ba'als as the major threat of the game, and then it ends. So you really didn't miss much :).
Gamertag: Rubedo URTV 666
"If you desire to know the truth, then you also must know that you have the courage to accept it."

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 months ago#3
Rubedo_URTV_666 posted...
Magnolia lands on the world from the Moon, chasing after a Ba'al. She meets the Three Cavaliers, and they all hunt the Ba'al together. After the Ba'al is defeated, something happens to the timeline and everyone has their memories erased from the time the Ba'al landed until the time it was killed. This is why you don't remember Magnolia and she doesn't remember you in the main game once you first meet.

And that's really it. It basically just sets up the Ba'als as the major threat of the game, and then it ends. So you really didn't miss much :).

Thanks!
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Second: End Layer
  3. Can someone spoil me the plot of the demo?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A