• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Never knew THAT was possible. A glitch? Recruitable farmer at Trading Post.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
1 month ago#1
If you weren't already aware, the characters that become your base personnel can be replaced (just a model swap, nothing is lost or restarted) if you find one whose looks you'd prefer over what you already have on a space station. Construction overseers and exocraft technicians can be found in the small room near the multi-tool tech vendor's booth, and the farmer can (usually) be found by the support strut near the teleport terminal, and I haven't figured out where the armorer and scientist usually hang out. This time though, traveling on foot to a trading post, I found a Gek in a turntable chair just off center of the facility, where there usually is no chair. Upon interaction, they gave the farmer recruit speech, and I accepted because I really don't like the four-eyed variant much that my present farmer belonged to.

Upon returning to my freighter, he really has updated. Welcome aboard, SalesGek Ultraa!
Fail, and we all face a tyrannical age of pizza the likes of which sentient life has never known. - Sun'barac, Xenoblade Chronicles X
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: cougre

cougre
1 month ago#2
I noticed that a couple of nights ago when I bumped into a scientist at a trading post. I felt kinda bad when I told him, "Sorry pal, I already have a scientist on staff. Thanks for the offer." I dropped a few credits in his cup and left.
To get the right word in the right place is a rare achievement. - Mark Twain, 1868
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Never knew THAT was possible. A glitch? Recruitable farmer at Trading Post.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A