• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Artemis path: The Purge (minor spoiler)

User Info: Ryo_chan

Ryo_chan
1 month ago#1
I reached the final mission of the Artemis path, The purge.
Now i need to reach the center of the galaxy

Right now I am at 140000 LY from the center, so what's the best way to travel?
I just continue to warp ro the center or it's better to use black holes?

Also I barely move 500-1000 LY at each jump, is it normal? (I mean normal for the mission, I though it offered some kind of special way to travel to the center compared to normal).

User Info: Craxin01

Craxin01
1 month ago#2
You need to upgrade your ship with warp upgrade modules. You'll want 6 S-class modules. Three in your technology slots, three in your ship's standard inventory. Make sure you're getting adjacency bonuses (they link together and boost one another, look it up on YouTube).

Alternatively, get yourself an S-class freighter, find a star system with S-class derelict freighters, go through them until the end and have the computer give you an upgrade module. There are several listed on reddit. Again, get six, three for your freighter's inventory section and three for the technology section. You'll want either section with a three by three section with all the major buildable upgrades with the Reality De-threader (an A-class upgrade that gives an 800 lightyear bonus) in the center with the three S-class modules to the left, right, and top of it, the hyperdrive itself to the lower corner, the warp core resonator and plasmatic warp injector upgrades (200LY C-class and 300LY B-class respectively) in the two upper corners and the Temporal Warp Computer (A-class 50LY upgrade that gives you access to Blue star systems plus red and green to boot) in the remaining corner. In the other section (opposite of whichever you placed the 3x3 set), place the remaining three S-class modules and the remaining upgrade in a 2x2 square. All told you should get over 4000 to 6000 LY travel.

User Info: Ryo_chan

Ryo_chan
1 month ago#3
Great info thanks! :)
4000 to 6000!!

With my standard upgrade my A class starship was around 450 :D , that's an incredible improvement ( I though the max was 1000 judging the HUD...).
And since I'm looking for the S rank freighter too (finally I triggered again a space battle, so I need to continue to reload until S -class freighter shows up), i'll kill two birds with one stone.

1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Artemis path: The Purge (minor spoiler)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A