Patch 1.55 is Live!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Patch 1.55 is Live!

User Info: Gooseman90

Gooseman90
6 days ago#1
Main fix that I wanted was the glyphs. Glad it's finally done.

User Info: DravenRainrix

DravenRainrix
6 days ago#2
Just started downloading for me in the UK.

Fingers crossed I can finish that Purge quest.. Nada is going to get kicked in the Nadas if he keeps calling me.
"You get born, you keep your head down, then you die, if you're lucky" ~ E.Hitler

User Info: Daveddy72

Daveddy72
6 days ago#3
just downloaded it
the patch notes

https://www.nomanssky.com/2018/08/next-patch-1-55/
Winter is coming.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Gooseman90

Gooseman90
6 days ago#4
DravenRainrix posted...
Just started downloading for me in the UK.

Fingers crossed I can finish that Purge quest.. Nada is going to get kicked in the Nadas if he keeps calling me.

Apparently it's one of the fixes so you should be good.

User Info: DravenRainrix

DravenRainrix
6 days ago#5
Yup it's fixed and I'm on my way... From misery to happiness today.. a ha a ha a ha..
"You get born, you keep your head down, then you die, if you're lucky" ~ E.Hitler

User Info: slenk1313

slenk1313
5 days ago#6
The thing I'm most excited about is the trade commodities being purchasable. I enjoy being a "space trucker" so this will be a fun way to make Units for me.
RX-79(G) and 08th MS Team fan

User Info: sirtesson

sirtesson
5 days ago#7
My discoveries are all gone
PSN:Templarknight75 LGBT gamer & proud of it don't like it? too bad
GT:XxDark90SirenxX

User Info: ericdraven1984

ericdraven1984
5 days ago#8
slenk1313 posted...
The thing I'm most excited about is the trade commodities being purchasable. I enjoy being a "space trucker" so this will be a fun way to make Units for me.

But it looks like they reduced prices, the Stasis chamber used to be worth 18 million now its worth 15.6 million. Also the circuit boards used to be worth 1.2 million now they're 916,250 units.Seems the also reduced the value of larval cores too they are now worth 61,750 units.

User Info: capnunit

capnunit
5 days ago#9
Removed the chance to get nanites from Buried Technology Modules

Can finally get back to base building. Three days with only nanites. I still have so many blueprints to buy.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"

User Info: slenk1313

slenk1313
5 days ago#10
ericdraven1984 posted...
slenk1313 posted...

But it looks like they reduced prices, the Stasis chamber used to be worth 18 million now its worth 15.6 million. Also the circuit boards used to be worth 1.2 million now they're 916,250 units.Seems the also reduced the value of larval cores too they are now worth 61,750 units.

No, I mean the trade commodities that aren't used in crafting and can't be crafted that space stations produce based on their type, and that stations of other types consume.

EDIT: They're the ones that are specifically for buying/selling between stations.
RX-79(G) and 08th MS Team fan
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Patch 1.55 is Live!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.