• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. How many black holes do you have to go through to reach the center?

User Info: RubMyDucky

RubMyDucky
4 years ago#1
I've been through alot and I'm no where near the center.
The mods on Gamefaqs suck.

User Info: Real_Archaic

Real_Archaic
4 years ago#2
I've gone through 12 and i'm only at the halfway mark from when I started. I've also warped 40 times.

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
4 years ago#3
As you're 170,000 ly away and with all hyperdrives you travel about 1,500 ly, and that a black hole apparently travels you half a million or over a million ly but in reality takes you about 500 ly closer...

170,000/2000 = 85 warp + black hole jumps. Not including the time it would take to repair whatever broke, or reloading the save.
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'

User Info: Big_Bawss

Big_Bawss
4 years ago#4
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
As you're 170,000 ly away and with all hyperdrives you travel about 1,500 ly, and that a black hole apparently travels you half a million or over a million ly but in reality takes you about 500 ly closer...

170,000/2000 = 85 warp + black hole jumps. Not including the time it would take to repair whatever broke, or reloading the save.

Yeah the black hole jump distance figure is messed up. Unless it is warping you around the centre in a big loop lol.

User Info: n30neuromancer

n30neuromancer
4 years ago#5
Black holes have jumped me as short as 30,000ly and as many as 1,000,000ly and can take you across the galaxy. Every time you take a black hole, however, it will put you between 1000-2000ly closer to the center. You can jump up to 1600ly with fully upgraded drive but from my experience you can only get about 300ly closer due to the way the warping system works.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. How many black holes do you have to go through to reach the center?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A