• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Hard crashing?

User Info: Xcavvv

Xcavvv
2 years ago#1
This game has been out 6 hours and ive already hard crashed 3 times. That is unacceptable considering my other friends havent even crashed once. Anyone else experiencing this bs?

Side note: how do i go about contacting sony to get a refund?
Psn: Xcavvv_
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]

User Info: takecare

takecare
2 years ago#2
What are you doing when it crashes? Been playing for almost two hours and no problems so far.

User Info: jsmarturana

jsmarturana
2 years ago#3
No problems crashing. Happened twice when I was just loading the game at midnight. I am having major issues connecting online with the servers though. They have been on and off ( mostly off ) for hours.
You are listening to Enclave Radio...the voice of warmth and reason... in this cold, unreasonable world.

User Info: threedown

threedown
2 years ago#4
Yeah I had it crash twice while loading into the game, and 3 crashes while playing. Sadly I'm used to it from playing kerbal space program and 7 days to die. Those games crash alot too on my system.

Theyre games I really enjoy as is this one, so I have to just deal with it.

User Info: theos91

theos91
2 years ago#5
Yea it hasn't crashed for me YET but my friend said his crashed like 5 times already.
PSN: Theos91
Now playing: Neverwinter, Warframe

User Info: Amarant

Amarant
2 years ago#6
Crashed once. Playing since release nonstop. Lets see how it progresses
FF14 - Ragnarok

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
2 years ago#7
Ffs the only thing in the notes that related to crashing was about prereleae versions crashi g during warp because of an exploit.

It now appears that the original leaker whos game crashed 20times in short order was not lying after all, and not all of his crashes were because of an exploit either.

I can deal with most bugs. But crashing and/or any subsequent save corrution (which apparently is happening) turn me right off.
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: Zoomer30

Zoomer30
2 years ago#8
No crashes but I will beware since KSC is a turd on my PS4 and eats save files like candy.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
"No, there is no tree"

User Info: JerryJones

JerryJones
2 years ago#9
I crashed twice. I was using the warp drive both times
Jar Jar Binks > Gamefaqs mods

User Info: brainchaild212

brainchaild212
2 years ago#10
2 crashes for me, both hard btw, froze my system up for 25 sec couldn't even use the home button, than error report screen. Patches will come but that hard crash is concerning
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Hard crashing?
  • Topic Archived