• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. 28 Days Til Launch!!!!

User Info: pakathecat

pakathecat
2 years ago#11
Huh, I thought it was the 10th and not 12th for you guys? Whoops! But yeah, very strange if Friday isn't the regular release date any longer.

Here, Tuesday is still the big day. Ah well. I can still browse online so I'll probably be checking in to see what sort of starting planets everybody else got, and see what you all are up to. If nothing else will try to get a screenshot of mine up on Wednesday.

User Info: OccultTech

OccultTech
2 years ago#12
haha my bad, it is the 10th, not the 12th.

It has been changed to the 10th, but I don't know when.

I'm getting the US digital version, so I hadn't kept tabs on the UK release date.
"You start out in the same galaxy as everyone else, when you begin. But, uh, there are, we've said before, there's more than one galaxy" - Sean Murray

User Info: pakathecat

pakathecat
2 years ago#13
Don't blame ya! Seems sort of unfair that the folks where the thing is being made are the last to get it!

Not to be too pessimistic, but now I have no worries about the game itself, but am starting to worry something will happen here to keep me from playing at release. With my luck, will get a long internet outage about the time it is set to preload. And then the LE will take it's sweet time getting here. :p Another tradeoff of living in nature's paradise... mail and internet service both leave a lot to be desired.

Though, in fairness, longest power outages ever experienced were back in FL, in '04 both Frances and Jeanne put us out of power for weeks.

User Info: Slinky826

Slinky826
2 years ago#14
At least Sony finally updated PSN, now we shouldn't see any more questions from people asking if it's really coming out in Dec.
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.

User Info: Walker_Dude

Walker_Dude
2 years ago#15
My nipples tingle with fear and excitement!
Walker Dude's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58adDWO5cqZLU0Sw3TDDoQ

User Info: Supernautus

Supernautus
2 years ago#16
OccultTech posted...
Friday hasn't been the standard UK release date for a few years now.

But for some reason, we are getting NMS on a Friday.

Actually, Friday IS the standard release day, if you look at the majority of release dates on Game, shopto, etc. The release dates are for the most part, Fridays, the only variations on this are when a game is given a global same day release (Halo, COD, Battlefield and other games which are expected to sell huge numbers)

OccultTech
2 years ago#17
Friday WAS the standard release day, and some games still come out on Fridays, but more come out on Tuesdays in the UK now than on Fridays.

There is no standard release day any more in the UK
"You start out in the same galaxy as everyone else, when you begin. But, uh, there are, we've said before, there's more than one galaxy" - Sean Murray

User Info: c0ldbl00d3d

c0ldbl00d3d
2 years ago#18
When buying games off Amazon, do they arrive through UPS os USPS? Please say USPS.

OccultTech
2 years ago#19
c0ldbl00d3d posted...
When buying games off Amazon, do they arrive through UPS os USPS? Please say USPS.

Isn't there a linky on the Amazon site that tells you things like that?

User Info: NameBrandj

NameBrandj
2 years ago#20
c0ldbl00d3d posted...

Most of the time it's ups. Though it depends on the seller too.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. 28 Days Til Launch!!!!
  • Topic Archived