• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: barouqGB

barouqGB
7 years ago#1
So since the update that allegedly "Exterminated the Daily Login Reward bugs" (which I assumed meant i wasn't going to have to manually logout and log back in to receive the daily reward) I have been completely unable to get the daily bonus. Apparently being able to get them at all was a bug for me lol.

Its just a few coins and recharge tokens, but hey they were free. Anyone else not been able to get them?

User Info: cridarko

cridarko
7 years ago#2
I get the dailies by manually logging in and out, but not thr online mp dailies haven't seen them for weeks now

User Info: N1psey

N1psey
7 years ago#3
huh. I used to have to log out and back in to get them, but I'm getting them daily now too. Provided I'm connected.

User Info: jev3gs

jev3gs
7 years ago#4
I don't get the dailys either. I might have to log in and out to try, but the last time I logged out I was locked out for 2 days so I am not going to do that again. Yes that bug is still there.

User Info: nickg9999

nickg9999
7 years ago#5
This was an issue for me until the last update but everything has been fine since. I am using Kindle.

User Info: Kirksland

Kirksland
7 years ago#6
I still have to log out and then back in again. It's annoying but not a big deal

User Info: barouqGB

barouqGB
7 years ago#7
Kirksland posted...
I still have to log out and then back in again. It's annoying but not a big deal

Yeah, i'd love to go back to that. Annoying, but way better than nothing. Oh well.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A