• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fukenog

Fukenog
4 weeks ago#1
Posted this on Xbone forum as well.
Is there no place to post potential Primals I have for trade? I've kept the majority of the ones I've found, few as that may be.
What do you do with yours? Scrap them? Give them to a follower? Seems weird that such good items are going to waste.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
4 weeks ago#2
If it’s something I considered useless (especially within a season) then it gets dumped straight to the blacksmith.
X Forgotten Soul resources (iirc it’s 15) are better than a useless item in my stash.
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
4 weeks ago#3
If it's seasonal primals, you have 2 options if you don't want them. Hang on to them to trade outside of season, or scrap them. There is no public trading during seasons on console.

Considering the new revelation from Blizz about how stash works against us when it comes to console memory, I wouldn't hang on to anything you don't want and scrap it for forgotten souls.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Fukenog
4 weeks ago#4
The_OD posted...
Considering the new revelation from Blizz about how stash works against us when it comes to console memory, I wouldn't hang on to anything you don't want and scrap it for forgotten souls.

Never heard anything about this. Source/link would be appreciated.
I like to keep mine only because they're so damn rare for me. Out of the less than a dozen I've gotten only two were of any use to me. Figured/hoped someone might want to trade for the others.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: Cruorin

Cruorin
4 weeks ago#5
Topic posted about it here,
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/738566-diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/77673976

Or from searching Nevalistis stash, you should get a battle.net url.

Fukenog
4 weeks ago#6
@Cruorin
Thanks. Turns out that I knew a little of what was going on. Didn't think this gen had the same issue with memory space than the last gen.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
4 weeks ago#7
As I mentioned, @Fukenog not many ppl play non season, and you cant trade during season, so it's rather pointless to hang on to something you dont want.

If you read the post, you would see it's not a memory issue of the system, but how much they are allowed access to. Big difference
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
4 weeks ago#8
Dont play non-season + scrap useless primals = easy life.
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

Fukenog
4 weeks ago#9
Damn. Really would've thought there'd be people looking to trade. Guess I'll just keep hoarding my Primals.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
4 weeks ago#10
Lol. I don’t have many myself in all honesty but the next Primal Sun Keeper I get you can have, once the season is over.
Or the Exarian. Whichever I receive again next.
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.
  • Topic Closed