You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Build you're running this season?

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
4 weeks ago#1
WD Carnevil Zuni all the way for me, been waiting a long time for it to be good again. Can't wait.

Anyone else?
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
4 weeks ago#2
DH pet build if it exists.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
4 weeks ago#3
Completely undecided right now.
I was going to try the wizard again to see if I could enjoy using him but I’m reluctant.
I already have a non-seasonal non-set armour pet Witch Doctor soooo I dunno.
:/
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
4 weeks ago#4
samsengir posted...
Completely undecided right now.
I was going to try the wizard again to see if I could enjoy using him but I’m reluctant.
I already have a non-seasonal non-set armour pet Witch Doctor soooo I dunno.
:/

I personally love cold builds on wizard, especially this season you could make a decent LoN Frozen Orb build. I've always enjoyed Tal Rasha builds with all element rotations with CoE, but I think I prefer cold builds more. It's just so much fun using Etched Sigil, Deathwish, Unstable Scepter, Mantle of Channeling, Frostburn, etc.

Hopefully you give wizard another shot, there are some really fun builds in my opinion.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
4 weeks ago#5
Barb with a gift set.

P.S. Conquests gonna be easy this season. Especially the Avarice one. Just collect 50 caches and 50mil done (makes sure to research details on this or will mess up)
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah, Avarice and the no set GR45 are easy. Need to see how easy it is to complete the game in under 1 hour with a DH to see if that'll be the last Conquest I do for the Seasonal Journey.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: billybgame

billybgame
4 weeks ago#7
Had to ponder between Crusader and Demon Hunter.....did a Barb last season...so want something at least not totally melee.....decided to just do my seasons in alphabetical character order:)...so Crusader it is......I've only done Blessed Hammer for Crusaders.....so I plan to test the feasibility of Blessed Shield or something.....sounds doable, but we shall see. I'm scared on HC, because my Barb last season was the bomb and still died an insta death in a regular rift, trying to get that last lvl 20 Greater Rift Haedrigs gift challenge.

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
4 weeks ago#8
^ Of all the sets for the Crusader I had the most fun with the Thorns set which is this season iirc although it’s very mêlée oriented.

Decided to go for a Demon Hunter. I have little experience with that one and the current one I have reached 70 before I could experiment with the different skills.

Btw. Are there any early unlocks for Demon Hunter specific items that I should Kadala for? Like the Manald Heal ring for Wizards.
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Build you're running this season?