You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Has season 16 already ended?

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
2 months ago#1
My game still says that the season is in progress but I seemed to have lost the RoRG bonus already.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
2 months ago#2
Error on Blizzards part...... I planned on doing some 4 man pushing yesterday and solo GR fishing today. Buff disappeared at exactly 5 pm yesterday lol.... Exactly 24 hours early

Blizzard dont work weekends so Seaso s over pretry much lol
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Bouke

Bouke
2 months ago#3
So much for leveling all those augments for my Inna's monk this week, I could've fished for a #1 clear today, but without the buff the build doesn't even function since you need both the TKG and Crudest Boots.

Ah well. Our #1 4man is extra safe I guess, not the the other two teams had a chance in hell to clear three and four GR tiers in one day lmao.
PSN: RiverChaucer3rd | Arwydd | lv.200 | Sorceress | https://imgur.com/a/KLgF0
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1417/23/1417237001105.swf

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
2 months ago#4
Season ends in 5 hrs 20 min
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: Hungry_for_Sex

Hungry_for_Sex
2 months ago#5
TC where u from mate? wanna think about you for a lil' bit
D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ Dokkan Battle, FF Mobius, Puzzle & Dragons
Launch PS4, i5 7600K, 16GB, 1060 6GB, T300RS GT

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
2 months ago#6
Bouke posted...
So much for leveling all those augments for my Inna's monk this week, I could've fished for a #1 clear today, but without the buff the build doesn't even function since you need both the TKG and Crudest Boots.

Ah well. Our #1 4man is extra safe I guess, not the the other two teams had a chance in hell to clear three and four GR tiers in one day lmao.

Yah thats a huge DPS loss without either 1 of them. Though i the Crudest Boots gives the biggest buff if im not mistakent..

I couldn't equip my Cyclone Strike shoulders on my Gen Monk anymore and without it thats at least 700 paragon points i gotta put into Vitality for the 115+ pushes. Was gonna try to get a faster clear on my 116 but pushing with 3500 less dex was pretty dam noticeable with my DPS and armor lol...
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Has season 16 already ended?