You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. What's a fun class to move on to from Barbarian?

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#11
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...
Yes it's vastly different, I'm going to have to put in quite a bit of grinding to get the gear.

Yes indeed it's quite different. Took me awhile to find a good setup when i switched to PS4 version.

Figured id save u the hassle i went througj and have u at least get started on gear and rolls right off the bat
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

User Info: Sw1ft_Blad3

Sw1ft_Blad3
1 month ago#12
Thank you, I actually got lucky in gambling, lots of crappy weapons but my first roll on chest and helmet got me socketed wastes armor.
The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my Wings to make me tame.

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#13
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...
Thank you, I actually got lucky in gambling, lots of crappy weapons but my first roll on chest and helmet got me socketed wastes armor.

Nice...... most important thing is the 7% attack speed on the weapons and ring. Reason is u hit a certain breakpoint if you got 7's. A 6% roll will prevent u from hitting it. If u want to go even further if u get 7% on both swords, a ring, and a quadrafect glove (7% attack speed, double crit, area damage) u will hit another breakpoint...... but most dont try for that breakpoint. Its one of those things u dont try to get but if u luck out, its good....

Another thing u might have read and keep in mind is the Ancient Parthan Defenders setup is for HIGH GR pushing...... so since ur starting out u don't necessarily have to run it quite yet. The freeze secondary on belt is mandatory for pushing so in the mean time keep that in mind if u get a PoC with freeze secondary u have one for the future. I also went as far as trying for a stun proc on my glove as well......... and a freeze proc on 1 sword and a stun on the other. Dont gotta go as far as the gloves but having at least 1 of those on a sword will help.
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. What's a fun class to move on to from Barbarian?