You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. What's a fun class to move on to from Barbarian?

User Info: Sw1ft_Blad3

Sw1ft_Blad3
1 month ago#1
I just got the Eternal Collection in the Xbox one sale and haven't played Diablo III for around 4 years since the 360 version. I remember loving the Whirlwind Barbarian (might import him at some point) , but I'm thinking of moving on to a new character.

What would be a fun class to play?
The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my Wings to make me tame.

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
1 month ago#2
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...
I just got the Eternal Collection in the Xbox one sale and haven't played Diablo III for around 4 years since the 360 version. I remember loving the Whirlwind Barbarian (might import him at some point) , but I'm thinking of moving on to a new character.

What would be a fun class to play?

U've done in "in your face" battles, so choose someone with a range: demon hunter or wiz
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

Sw1ft_Blad3
1 month ago#3
Demon hunters did seem quite interesting when I used to play the game, how's the Necromancer in this game? Is he similar to the one in 2? I used to walk around with a skeleton/ Golem army in that game.

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#4
If u haven't made a WW Barb yet why don't u??? Its a pain in the arse to gear for and many people say its squishy, but that is flat our wrong because its not squishy if u have built correctly and got a little bit of pargons under your belt. Icyveins and some the Diablofans WW builds kind of suck, so if u want the best WW guide ill send u a link.

WW also currently has the 2nd highest Barbarian GR clear, but on the non Season LB on PC. LB get erased on console so however high a build pushes in a Season will be forgotten.

That being said have u tried a Sader.........
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

User Info: ICanHearTheHead

ICanHearTheHead
1 month ago#5
Send that ww build if you don’t mind.
The official Kano of the MKX PS4 board

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#6
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/18706416963

Best WW guide hands down..... theres alot of info to read but its very important. U probably wont have a 100% grasp of everything at first, but it will sink in.

BTW ive read this guide multiple times and pushed to GR103 in Season 12 with it.... haven't played since buff.
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

Sw1ft_Blad3
1 month ago#7
I've set up a Season Demon Hunter and Necromancer for when I get a chance to play with my live friends. I also imported my Whirlwind Barbarian, might use him to get cosmetics.

User Info: FrankFontaine1

FrankFontaine1
1 month ago#8
If you want a similar feel, the Crusader provides a nice combination of brutality and magic. Also, he's awesome af.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 month ago#9
Your WW from 360 may be totally different than the one @rpgryaknow144 is helping you with, in regards to any legendaries. While Set pieces changes retroactively, legendaries do not.

You'll also notice a lot of other changes from 360 version compared to Eternal Edition, as far as mats or other stuff in game.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

Sw1ft_Blad3
1 month ago#10
Yes it's vastly different, I'm going to have to put in quite a bit of grinding to get the gear.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. What's a fun class to move on to from Barbarian?