You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. I've been playing this again. Is anyone still active?

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#11
OThe_OD posted...
Malleum posted...
The_OD posted...
I cant bring myself to change my psn id. Fear of trophy loss, or save corruption, among 2 reasons out of several why I wont change it.

I haven't seen any issues thus far.

thats just a few of the issues that can happen. not saying it will to everyone, but thats what sony listed could happen if you change your ID. or if you change it to something inappropriate, they will change it to "tempxxx" or something like that.. even current inappropriate names, they'll change most likely.

rpgryaknow144 posted...
Yah i still do....... trying to hit over 118+ with my R6 Monk and im almost there. I too got a monk and barb. Monk has over 100k life per sec and 220k Health Globes :).

sweet job.

Lol ohhhh man Sony is actual putting time and effort to shield peolples virgin eyes. Man why cant they put effort in some QoL changes. I have a 200T Star Pact crit hit on a solo GR video clip and wish we could just hit the share button and take a snapshot of that hit like when were playin live lol. Ive done it before but i remember tjere was quite a few steps for something so minor lol.

Thnx!!! Those keep your teammates and yourseld alive. I helped a first time zmonker last night N hes liking it
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Malleum

Malleum
1 month ago#12
Beat the game and now I'm in Adventure Mode. Paragon 31. I was knocking out a bounty and a dude was Paragon 1095. Figured he was cheating, so I left.
Formerly known as the user Gaies.
PSN: MurderousHorror

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
1 month ago#13
Malleum posted...
Beat the game and now I'm in Adventure Mode. Paragon 31. I was knocking out a bounty and a dude was Paragon 1095. Figured he was cheating, so I left.

Just based on the person's paragons, I'm going to say he probably wasn't.

1095 really isn't a lot, if you know what you're doing, you can get to 1000 in a week or so (provided you play seasonal and thus get a free set instantly boosting your clearing capabilties)

I myself will pass the 3k mark once the season is over (long overdue even) and I know 1 guy who is close to 5k paragons. Anything over that, yeah, that's suspicious.
Listen to Haarlem, he may be a cheeky bastard, but he is full of correct info - Chaon
psn ScrubbyMcCasul

rpgryaknow144
4 weeks ago#14
Malleum posted...

Thats not alot.........

haarlem1982 posted...
Malleum posted...

1095 really isn't a lot, if you know what you're doing, you can get to 1000 in a week or so (provided you play seasonal and thus get a free set instantly boosting your clearing capabilties)

I myself will pass the 3k mark once the season is over (long overdue even) and I know 1 guy who is close to 5k paragons. Anything over that, yeah, that's suspicious.

Same here......... 2800 non Season and almost 2300 Seasonal. Few builds i want ot push dont really get too good til the 3k mark.

User Info: Bouke

Bouke
4 weeks ago#15
I hit 2500 last week despite my team and I taking a six week long break. This season has been going on for what feels like eternity now.
Anyway with good players and a team you can hit a 1000 paragons from scratch within two to three days easy.
PSN: RiverChaucer3rd | Arwydd | lv.200 | Sorceress | https://imgur.com/a/KLgF0
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1417/23/1417237001105.swf

User Info: Malleum

Malleum
4 weeks ago#16
haarlem1982 posted...
Malleum posted...

Well, damn. Ok, well that's good to know then. Is the game cheater free for the most part or should I always keep my eyes open? I was playing Borderlands and had it ruined for me once.
Formerly known as the user Gaies.
PSN: MurderousHorror

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
4 weeks ago#17
Non-season is soooo full of cheaters that id say most ppl choose not to play it.
Seasonal gaming is fine and clean (although there are rumours about ppl cheating stats, but defo not gear).
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
4 weeks ago#18
There was an issue with save editors being utilized with seasons, but for the most part, seasons are cheater free when it comes to gear. As far as ways to get ungodly amounts of primals, thats a different story, but when it comes down to it, skill of how to play the game, beats out those cheaters who cheat their way to the top of the LB.

Avoid Non season, and you shouldn't have an issue of someone ruining the game for you.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

rpgryaknow144
4 weeks ago#19
Actually playing Non Season is OKAY with friends u trust......generally people u meet from Seasons. I played non Season during downtime with people i met last Season.

Though id avoid public games non Season

Bouke posted...
I hit 2500 last week despite my team and I taking a six week long break. This season has been going on for what feels like eternity now.
Anyway with good players and a team you can hit a 1000 paragons from scratch within two to three days easy.

Nice. U still doing HC??? How high u hit in 4 man this Season??

rpgryaknow144
4 weeks ago#20
Heluva posted...
Non-season is soooo full of cheaters that id say most ppl choose not to play it.
Seasonal gaming is fine and clean (although there are rumours about ppl cheating stats, but defo not gear).

There were people cheating stats..... But it was brought to tje Save Wizard people's attention and removed. Apparently people werent suppose to use that 10k paragon points cheat with D3 Seasons..... They ACTUALLY thought people would follow those rules and inly use it on Non Season lol
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. I've been playing this again. Is anyone still active?