You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. I've been playing this again. Is anyone still active?

User Info: Malleum

Malleum
1 month ago#1
Rolling a monk. PSN:AtmaNex
Formerly known as the user Gaies.
(message deleted)

Malleum
1 month ago#3
Malleum posted...

Changed my PSN with the one time free option. My new PSN name is MurderousHorror.

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
1 month ago#4
Malleum posted...
Malleum posted...

Changed my PSN with the one time free option. My new PSN name is MurderousHorror.

Now im scared to play with you ! So i'll pass ...
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 month ago#5
I cant bring myself to change my psn id. Fear of trophy loss, or save corruption, among 2 reasons out of several why I wont change it.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: MacAttack96

MacAttack96
1 month ago#6
Why the f*** would you change your name to that? Also, why would you f***ing post this topic if you were going to change your name f***ing 10 days later?
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!

Malleum
1 month ago#7
MacAttack96 posted...
Why the f*** would you change your name to that? Also, why would you f***ing post this topic if you were going to change your name f***ing 10 days later?

1. What does it matter? I don't see the problem with the name.
2. Because I forgot it was an option at the time.
3. Why does any of that matter? I'm just looking for people to play with.

Malleum
1 month ago#8
The_OD posted...
I cant bring myself to change my psn id. Fear of trophy loss, or save corruption, among 2 reasons out of several why I wont change it.

I haven't seen any issues thus far.

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#9
Yah i still do....... trying to hit over 118+ with my R6 Monk and im almost there. I too got a monk and barb. Monk has over 100k life per sec and 220k Health Globes :).

PSN: Richman209ish
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 month ago#10
Malleum posted...
The_OD posted...

I haven't seen any issues thus far.

thats just a few of the issues that can happen. not saying it will to everyone, but thats what sony listed could happen if you change your ID. or if you change it to something inappropriate, they will change it to "tempxxx" or something like that.. even current inappropriate names, they'll change most likely.

rpgryaknow144 posted...
Yah i still do....... trying to hit over 118+ with my R6 Monk and im almost there. I too got a monk and barb. Monk has over 100k life per sec and 220k Health Globes :).

sweet job.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. I've been playing this again. Is anyone still active?