You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. So S17 or PoE? Thoughts and Opinions

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
2 months ago#41
Xeowulf posted...
Heluva posted...
Xeowulf posted...
What puts me off about PoE is the inventory and currency systems. It's very hard for me not to pick up everything in a game like this, but the inventory is so small you have to portal back to town like every 10ish minutes, and town portal scrolls cost more than dumping your entire inventory sometimes (especially if you have a lot of armor). I know weight-based inventory systems can be just as restrictive, but I still like it better than a grid-based system.

Whether I'll keep on with PoE is still to be seen.

Put loot filter on so u wont have to pick-up EVERYTHING ;)

In Act 2 i was finding loads of portal scrolls so it wasnt an issue.

Didn't even know that was a thing, but good to know! LOL

rpgryaknow144 posted...
Xeowulf posted...
What puts me off about PoE is the inventory and currency systems. It's very hard for me not to pick up everything in a game like this, but the inventory is so small you have to portal back to town like every 10ish minutes, and town portal scrolls cost more than dumping your entire inventory sometimes (especially if you have a lot of armor). I know weight-based inventory systems can be just as restrictive, but I still like it better than a grid-based system.

Whether I'll keep on with PoE is still to be seen.

Man u dont need ti pick up majority of the studf that drops. A couple yellows here or blues here and there to sell thats it.....

Look at whats on the ground and see if it goes with your class/build and skip if its garbage

No, I know. It's like a sickness. :p

Lol i was the same way when i started to D2. All my friends said its a waste and they did it too wheb they were newbs lol. Same thing with everybody i got started in D2.

I was like "Wtf u doin??? Thats a waste..... Ahhh i cant say nuthing i did the same dam thing"
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
2 months ago#42
There is always that feeling "i might need it in the future/higher levels" as a scrap/mat/gold etc.
And hate that feeling: i wish i collected everything at the beginning. Now im short of ....." :)))))
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
2 months ago#43
rpgryaknow144 posted...
Lol i was the same way when i started to D2. All my friends said its a waste and they did it too wheb they were newbs lol. Same thing with everybody i got started in D2.

I was like "Wtf u doin??? Thats a waste..... Ahhh i cant say nuthing i did the same dam thing"

LOL I guess that's why we gravitate to this style of game in the first place. :p

Heluva posted...
There is always that feeling "i might need it in the future/higher levels" as a scrap/mat/gold etc.
And hate that feeling: i wish i collected everything at the beginning. Now im short of ....." :)))))

Yep, yep, exactly!
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
1 month ago#44
Just started PoE a few days ago, not leaving Twilight Strand until I get Oni Goroshi. Got a Tabula Rasa and a few other items and flasks so far. Once I get the sword, I shall proceed.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
4 weeks ago#45
UPDATE: Got my talking sword. She's quite witty, actually.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
4 weeks ago#46
Heluva posted...
Tried PoE but didnt like it. Addicted to D3, so dont even care about the patches. Get my char, finish journey, P1000 and im done until next season.

do this, then maybe go back to PoE.
https://imgur.com/a/cZzvkKn jrpg is referring to a genre, not the location it was made.
https://imgur.com/a/QjeVqSD me versus sjw/antisjw/censorship stuff

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
4 weeks ago#47
leeman3104 posted...
Heluva posted...
Tried PoE but didnt like it. Addicted to D3, so dont even care about the patches. Get my char, finish journey, P1000 and im done until next season.

do this, then maybe go back to PoE.

I highlighted the part of his post you apparently overlooked. ;)
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. So S17 or PoE? Thoughts and Opinions