You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. So S17 or PoE? Thoughts and Opinions

User Info: Arneb_Nihal

Arneb_Nihal
1 month ago#21
Tanthalas posted...
People have been complaining about the lack of stash space in D3 for a long while now and you guys want to argue that paying for stash tabs in PoE is just "convenience stuff".

Considering that I’m still quite far from endgame, right now I don’t want to argue about anything: I still have to decide if the game is good for me, let alone if it is better or worse than games I played and loved for years (D2 and D3).
What I can argue is that the game is free, there’s no way to pay to have an advantage over other players and right now I needed something fresh to play in the Arpg department.
"Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero."
"No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero"

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
1 month ago#22
You get another 70.

Was 140. They dropped it. Smh
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
1 month ago#23
Well that sucks. I see no reason why they’re reducing the number of stash spaces they were going to give us.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
4 weeks ago#24
I'm enjoying PoE as well. Played it a little on pc, then on X1, now on ps4. Having a lot of fun trying to build an ice shot ranger similar to multishot DH.

I'll probably play some of s17 with a friend of mine, it's our way of staying in touch. Also curious about some of the changes, higher torment, and the different puzzle ring results in the cube.

Also been playing a lot of the BL1 remaster lately, and looking forward to trying warhammer: chaos bane when it comes out next month along with rage2.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 weeks ago#25
I dunno. Was really digging PoE at first, but after getting into the Mapping stuff, I lost my interest quickly. Having to grind maps to maybe get new maps you can (need to) craft with rare materials to get further, which might give more maps, or not got very boring very quickly.

Tried playing some D3 the other day as well, ran rift and was like 'nah'

So I dunno, maybe neither, although I am digging those cosmic bat wings or whatever they are
Listen to Haarlem, he may be a cheeky bastard, but he is full of correct info - Chaon
psn ScrubbyMcCasul

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
4 weeks ago#26
haarlem1982 posted...
I dunno. Was really digging PoE at first, but after getting into the Mapping stuff, I lost my interest quickly. Having to grind maps to maybe get new maps you can (need to) craft with rare materials to get further, which might give more maps, or not got very boring very quickly.

Say what ? Are we talking end game or campaign ?
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Heluva
4 weeks ago#27
What really annoys me in poe is that when u leave the area and comeback to it after 10mins or so, it has been reset !

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 weeks ago#28
Heluva posted...
haarlem1982 posted...

Mapping is the end game content, so....
Listen to Haarlem, he may be a cheeky bastard, but he is full of correct info - Chaon
psn ScrubbyMcCasul

Heluva
4 weeks ago#29
haarlem1982 posted...
Heluva posted...
haarlem1982 posted...

Mapping is the end game content, so....

So i shall continue, finish campaign and stop probably :))

User Info: phatpenguin

phatpenguin
4 weeks ago#30
I tried PoE last week and for all talks about it being a Diablo clone, it feels more like an MMO.
You have read a smart post. You receive 5 intelligence points
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. So S17 or PoE? Thoughts and Opinions