You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Spectre387

Spectre387
2 months ago#1
I know they are legendaries when playing Torment. What I would like to know is can they become Primals or is ancient legendary the highest gifts can be?
King of Stonage
~Member of the Elite Six~

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#2
I've never heard of a gift being Primal, but I'm honestly not sure if the item is rolled when you grab it, or when they open it.

If the former, I don't see primal gifts being a thing.

If the latter... maybe? Obviously they'd have to do GR70 or whatever....
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: Grumblegore

Grumblegore
2 months ago#3
I think they roll when you open it. Because if you open the gift with a lvl 35 character, the item will be that lvl, so it makes sense opening them with a lvl 70 char.

So maybe there is a small chance for a primal at lvl 70 and with a GR70 already done.
"Pisseth off!"

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#4
Grumblegore posted...
Because if you open the gift with a lvl 35 character, the item will be that lvl, so it makes sense opening them with a lvl 70 char.

Ah, great point
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: Spectre387

Spectre387
2 months ago#5
Thank you for the input. We both just recently beat GR70, hence the question.
King of Stonage
~Member of the Elite Six~

User Info: necronium

necronium
2 months ago#6
i can confirm they can become primal. My youngest son freaked out bc the one he sent me became a primal fire walker. I was lke cool and he thought he gave me the best thing ever.

so now i have a character that only uses what he sends me bc obviously
PSN: Necronium-X. - Monster Hunter World - Smite
Diablo 3 - Minecraft
(edited 2 months ago)