You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. This is it... Good-bye Diablofans.com

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#11
The_OD posted...
i like chicken.. when its rotisserie

I like chickens too..... when spurs are tied and money's being bet hahaha
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.
MacAttack96 posted...
Old f***ing news. You couldn't have just posted in the other topic instead of f***ing creating a new one?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/738566-diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/77503366

Jesus f***ing Christ, calm f***ing down. Why are you so f***ing mad over f***ing this?
The official Kano of the MKX PS4 board

User Info: MacAttack96

MacAttack96
4 weeks ago#13
ICanHearTheHead posted...
MacAttack96 posted...
Old f***ing news. You couldn't have just posted in the other topic instead of f***ing creating a new one?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/738566-diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/77503366

Jesus f***ing Christ, calm f***ing down. Why are you so f***ing mad over f***ing this?

Who the f*** said I was mad? TC still should've posted in the existing topic instead of creating a new one, but I guess that doesn't matter to you since you f***ing bumped this month-old s***. Why are you so f***ing mad about my post when it had absolutely f***ing nothing to do with you?
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
4 weeks ago#14
MacAttack96 posted...

He's just some kid trying to be a troll unlike some of the classy guys here like Helluva and OD. Those guys are like Clint Eastwood in Gran Tarino (100% a compliment!).

Very salty minus the sweet.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
4 weeks ago#15
classy....i'll take it..
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
4 weeks ago#16
The_OD posted...
classy....i'll take it..

Me too ! Thx for that !
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

MacAttack96
4 weeks ago#17
Spewnami posted...
MacAttack96 posted...

He's just some kid trying to be a troll unlike some of the classy guys here like Helluva and OD. Those guys are like Clint Eastwood in Gran Tarino (100% a compliment!).

Very salty minus the sweet.

Me salty? I'm not the butthurt one that got f***ing called out for posting a s*** topic.
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!
who said you were mad? Read your f***ing comments, you wannabe edgelord douchebag. Who reacts that way if they’re not extremely butthurt? Jesus Christ, your blood pressure must be through the god damn roof. If you get this upset over trivial petty bulls*** like this on a god damn message board, id hate to see when actual real life s*** comes your way. Move out of your moms basement and actually maybe interact with someone or something other than a f***ing keyboard and a name on a screen. You ranting that bad about a guy posting something that’s already been posted is seriously the most pathetic s*** I’ve ever seen.

And “this has nothing to do with you” is the single most ridiculous f***ing argument I’ve ever heard. It’s a public forum, genius. For all to see.

Him posting this topic had nothing to do with you either, you unbelievably hypocritical f***ing dolt. You could have just ignored it, rather than seethe with rage and pop a f***ing blood vessel over it.
The official Kano of the MKX PS4 board
(edited 4 weeks ago)

MacAttack96
4 weeks ago#19
who said you were mad? Read your f***ing comments, you wannabe edgelord douchebag. Who reacts that way if they’re not extremely butthurt? Jesus Christ, your blood pressure must be through the god damn roof. If you get this upset over trivial petty bulls*** like this on a god damn message board, id hate to see when actual real life s*** comes your way. Move out of your moms basement and actually maybe interact with someone or something other than a f***ing keyboard and a name on a screen. You ranting that bad about a guy posting something that’s already been posted is seriously the most pathetic s*** I’ve ever seen.

And “this has nothing to do with you” is the single most ridiculous f***ing argument I’ve ever heard. It’s a public forum, genius. For all to see.

Him posting this topic had nothing to do with you either, you unbelievably hypocritical f***ing dolt. You could have just ignored it, rather than seethe with rage and pop a f***ing blood vessel over it.

For someone who's f***ing been around for 17 years, you sure don't seem to mind flaming. You seem to have some blood pressure problems yourself there, Cool Hand. And who said I was mad?

Now who need to f***ing learn how to read? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 weeks ago#20
*Grabs f***ing popcorn*
Listen to Haarlem, he may be a cheeky bastard, but he is full of correct info - Chaon
psn ScrubbyMcCasul
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. This is it... Good-bye Diablofans.com