You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
2 months ago#11
Heluva posted...
samsengir posted...
Hurrah. The Splintered Oar... on my second attempt... is that luck or does that one have a decent chance to drop?

The urban legend states: if u fail to find what u look for, mention it on gamefaq and u shall succeed !

Hmmmm. You know I’ve been looking for years for a few FWBs and for some lost car keys to a dream car...

C’mon GFAQS faeries, don’t let me down now...
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
2 months ago#12
^ that, say something on gamefaqs, and you shall receive.

I got raka blade not to long ago, (one your suppose roam around hopeing for fallen boss spawn use it on...)

Have yet to get one of others..ever.

G
Choco Cookies!

samsengir
1 month ago#13
Update.
Picked up Rakanishu’s Blade an hour or so ago and because I’m sad I quit/reload until I saw Bashiok as a bounty. ;)

Just the Clipper to go for me.

Wirt’s Leg would be nice but I don’t think I’ve the patience. :/
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.

User Info: Arneb_Nihal

Arneb_Nihal
1 month ago#14
samsengir posted...
Update.
Picked up Rakanishu’s Blade an hour or so ago and because I’m sad I quit/reload until I saw Bashiok as a bounty. ;)

Just the Clipper to go for me.

Wirt’s Leg would be nice but I don’t think I’ve the patience. :/

What about Griswold’s Worn Edge? Are you gonna try to get it?
"Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero."
"No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero"

samsengir
1 month ago#15
^ Sounds like more trouble than it’s worth to me right now as it offers nothing that can effectively be used as far as I’m aware.
It’s something I might try for after everything else... perhaps.
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: necronium

necronium
1 month ago#16
i gathered them all back on ps3. cant seem to find my murolcket though now
PSN: Necronium-X. - Monster Hunter World - Smite
Diablo 3 - Minecraft

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 month ago#17
Heluva posted...
samsengir posted...
Hurrah. The Splintered Oar... on my second attempt... is that luck or does that one have a decent chance to drop?

The urban legend states: if u fail to find what u look for, mention it on gamefaq and u shall succeed !

Hmmmm hopefully ill find the Panther Fist transmog again like in Season 11........ not a blue transmog but a Mysterious Chest transmog.
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

samsengir
1 month ago#18
Huzzah. That’s The Clipper in the bag after several days and many jaunts trying.

I took a scout around the Den Of The Fallen once but I couldn’t even tell if Bishibosh was there.
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: ragnew

ragnew
1 month ago#19
samsengir posted...
Huzzah. That’s The Clipper in the bag after several days and many jaunts trying.

I took a scout around the Den Of The Fallen once but I couldn’t even tell if Bishibosh was there.

So Bishibosh isn't even labelled on the console. So all you're going to be doing is repeatedly running over the fallen shaman corpse that spawns in lvl 2 of the Dens hoping that it's going to spit out the leg on that trip. Reloading every time it doesn't.

It's so much fun! 😐
GT : Galebanbollow, PSN : ragnew01
(edited 1 month ago)

samsengir
1 month ago#20
Yeah. I’ll be leaving it at that for now.
If anyone is feeling generous I’d gladly welcome a donation but I’m not going to go nuts over it.

I’ve got other things to hunt for right now. :D
PSN ID - samsengir