You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
2 months ago#1
Does anyone know if these all still drop?
I found a Murlocket but I’ve spent several hours now (must be about 6) searching for The Clipper and Rakanishu’s Blade.
I’ve even tried several different Torment levels from 1 up to 13 thinking that lower Torments might offer up blues more than yellow rares but no dice yet.

I’ve not tried looking for the others yet but I’d rather know now if they are still available or not.
I believe they offer transmogrifications when found.
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.

User Info: ragnew

ragnew
2 months ago#2
Affirmative they still drop, some of them are just insanely hard to get to drop. Everything but Griswold's Worn Edge do offer transmogs. Difficulty doesn't matter at all. Though a few only drop in campaign mode.

Good hunting!
GT : Galebanbollow, PSN : ragnew01

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
2 months ago#3
Yeah, I had Rakanishu’s before I lost my save.

Haven’t found it since.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: Jack Talk Thai

Jack Talk Thai
2 months ago#4
All still drop, just insanely rarely in some cases.
My FREE monthly superhero webcomic!
http://theill.webcomic.ws/comics/314/

samsengir
2 months ago#5
Thanks for confirming and encouraging. :)
Back to Dahlgur Oasis and that wasteland-I-can’t-recall-the-name-of-right-now next door we go.

I’ve heard that Griswold and Wirt’s Leg are nightmares though so I maaaay not worry about those two too much.

Also. Thanks for the advice on difficulty. I won’t worry about which level to attempt it on now. :)
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Arneb_Nihal

Arneb_Nihal
2 months ago#6
These infos are old, but I think they are still correct and apply for console too:

http://nephalemnotes.blogspot.com/2014/11/unique-blue-items.html?m=1

Some blues require story mode to drop, so check the description of each one.
"Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero."
"No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero"

samsengir
2 months ago#7
^ Ahhhh. Yeah. I’ve been following that page and very useful it is too. I just wanted to double check as everything else I found was 2 years old or older as well and I know how games can change each update these days.
:)
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: ragnew

ragnew
2 months ago#8
So I just started farming for these on my hardcore toons... Not looking forward to the grind for Wirt's or Griswold's!
GT : Galebanbollow, PSN : ragnew01

samsengir
2 months ago#9
Hurrah. The Splintered Oar... on my second attempt... is that luck or does that one have a decent chance to drop?
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
2 months ago#10
samsengir posted...
Hurrah. The Splintered Oar... on my second attempt... is that luck or does that one have a decent chance to drop?

The urban legend states: if u fail to find what u look for, mention it on gamefaq and u shall succeed !
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...