You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Apocalypse4seer

Apocalypse4seer
2 months ago#1
What's everyone's fav class/build and why?
FC:4682-8632-4889
PSN:DeathForeseen

User Info: Richter1234

Richter1234
2 months ago#2
Ita hard to say but I really enjoy the corpeslance necro. I enjoy the barbarian for the several different play styles it has and I really love the crusader condemn build.
"Lucius: AFLONG AFLONGKONG"

User Info: Apocalypse4seer

Apocalypse4seer
2 months ago#3
Richter1234 posted...
Ita hard to say but I really enjoy the corpeslance necro. I enjoy the barbarian for the several different play styles it has and I really love the crusader condemn build.

I been meaning to try barbarian out. Never got around to it.
FC:4682-8632-4889
PSN:DeathForeseen

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#4
My Monk with my legacy gear, or wizard with currwnt gear.
~GFaqs #1 DBFZ player~ (Though thats not saying much tbh...)
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki

User Info: necronium

necronium
2 months ago#5
Barbarian has always been a favorite. Followed by monk or crusader.
PSN: Necronium-X. - Monster Hunter World - Smite
Diablo 3 - Minecraft

User Info: Avalionis

Avalionis
2 months ago#6
i've been playing a witch doctor, quite a bit over the past few years, and i find myself unable to truly enjoy playing any other class, save for perhaps demon hunter or barbarian.

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
2 months ago#7
Witch Doctor with many pets.
Necromancer is alright and so is the Crusader but I wasn’t struck on any of the others to be honest.
I should enjoy the Wizard more as I’m usually a spellcaster in such games but I wasn’t feeling the class. Maybe I should give him another go at some point.
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
2 months ago#8
Barb and Monk......... the classes that faced the most nerfs. They're trying to get the Wizards nerf and ihope the wiz does so u wiz players know how us barb and monks feel ahahhaha
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

User Info: Richter1234

Richter1234
1 month ago#9
samsengir posted...
Witch Doctor with many pets.
Necromancer is alright and so is the Crusader but I wasn’t struck on any of the others to be honest.
I should enjoy the Wizard more as I’m usually a spellcaster in such games but I wasn’t feeling the class. Maybe I should give him another go at some point.

The wizard doesnt feel right to me in this game. I have tried so many different builds and I dont like anything the wizard does.
"Lucius: AFLONG AFLONGKONG"

User Info: cmikes

cmikes
1 month ago#10
Whirlwind Barbarian. Spin to Win indeed.