You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
2 months ago#31
LOL

SMH at all these self-righteous, (falsely) self-entitled people who think they know best how others should or should not enjoy the game.

The moment they pay for my game and pay me to play said game (in an employer - employee relationship) is the moment when I will care what they think and will do as they suggest.

What they do in their game does in no way affect my game ... and, vice versa. #ProveMeWrong

As for the TC, please join our FaceBook group. It is for "legit" as well as modded play. Seasonal and non-seasonal. Soft and Hard Core modes. In fact, pretty much the only rule is that you aren't a judgemental person and "play well with others".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/350135711777797/

Just search Diablo 3 on Facebook - this group is the "Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls for PS4"

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#32
palatinae posted...
LOL

SMH at all these self-righteous, (falsely) self-entitled people who think they know best how others should or should not enjoy the game.

Aaand... you've already shown that you missed the entire point. Surprise, surprise.

It's almost like modders have no sense at all, or simply can't understand basic concepts. Who knew?
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth
(message deleted)

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
2 months ago#34
Blizzard has proven they don't give a s*** about modded gear. Instead of insulting players who choose to use modded gear, maybe direct that anger towards Blizzard.

Not trying to start anything, just stating that it's obviously not a very important issue to Blizzard.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
2 months ago#35
WFO66 posted...
Blizzard has proven they don't give a s*** about modded gear. Instead of insulting players who choose to use modded gear, maybe direct that anger towards Blizzard.
Not trying to start anything, just stating that it's obviously not a very important issue to Blizzard.

Yeah blizzard allowed Import saves. They did make a change to modded gems. Reset of the cap to 150 so gems that were modded to level 2M got set to 150. 🤣
XBL:JoeKnightt/PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: Arneb_Nihal

Arneb_Nihal
2 months ago#36
WFO66 posted...

No offence meant, but this is quite a weak argument. You are saying: “Since being a jerk is not forbidden, don’t be angry with people behaving as jerks, but with the authority that didn't forbid it”. As much as I wanted for Blizzard to try and do more regarding cheating, I understand their limitation, saves being offline and all.
But what I really find hilarious is when cheaters try to be reasonable: “I don’t want anyone to tell me how to play my game, I’m not forcing you to cheat, if you don’t want to have cheaters in your game create private games with people you know”. But part of the game experience is to join a random game and have fun with random people, without having to worry about your legit character become “tainted”.
What I wonder is, if they really don’t mean to harm anyone else’s game, why don’t THEY create private games to play with cheaters and players in search of modded items and PL boost?
"Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero."
"No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero"

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#37
Arneb_Nihal posted...
What I wonder is, if they really don’t mean to harm anyone else’s game, why don’t THEY create private games to play with cheaters and players in search of modded items and PL boost?

Thank you!
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: Alexandra_Trent

Alexandra_Trent
2 months ago#38
Arneb_Nihal posted...
WFO66 posted...

No offence meant, but this is quite a weak argument. You are saying: “Since being a jerk is not forbidden, don’t be angry with people behaving as jerks, but with the authority that didn't forbid it”. As much as I wanted for Blizzard to try and do more regarding cheating, I understand their limitation, saves being offline and all.
But what I really find hilarious is when cheaters try to be reasonable: “I don’t want anyone to tell me how to play my game, I’m not forcing you to cheat, if you don’t want to have cheaters in your game create private games with people you know”. But part of the game experience is to join a random game and have fun with random people, without having to worry about your legit character become “tainted”.

Exactly what I am thinking.

I do not support modding nor do I indulge in it. And I also don't want to tell people how to play their game.

But modders and cheaters must understand that by playing PUBLIC they are spreading this kind of gear infestation. The effects, among others, is that new players are desensitised to cheating and they become accustomed to it and believe that this is how NORMAL LEGIT GAMING should be. That this is fun. Sure it's fun for some people and if Blizzard had made D3 to be like this from the beginning I wouldn't contest this line of argument. But it's not. It's not being played as intended.

Again, I'll repeat.

I don't care about people who play with modded gear.

What irritates me is when they ruin the game for others and new players by boosting their plvs and DROPPING MODDED GEAR for them.

It's THEY who should play privately and stop infecting other players.
"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them." -Marie, Aristocats

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
2 months ago#39
Most dont care about ruining others fun. Doesnt matter which game it is. EVE is a prime example that there are players who ruin it for others and pretty much would rather new players quit the game.

On d3, there are those who wanna crap on someone's game by entering their game and opening up a grift 150 and... well yall know where that goes. But, doesnt matter which game, there will always be jerks to ruin it for others.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: Alexandra_Trent

Alexandra_Trent
2 months ago#40
The_OD posted...
Most dont care about ruining others fun. Doesnt matter which game it is. EVE is a prime example that there are players who ruin it for others and pretty much would rather new players quit the game.

On d3, there are those who wanna crap on someone's game by entering their game and opening up a grift 150 and... well yall know where that goes. But, doesnt matter which game, there will always be jerks to ruin it for others.

This.
"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them." -Marie, Aristocats