You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
2 months ago#21
Lord_Wombat posted...
If its SP, feel free to do whatever you want. However, SP was never the point of this discussion, now was it? In fact, you bringing up SP only now only shows you backpedaling, while also admitting you know it's wrong.

It was for me. Like I said I've played tons of Diablo clones over the past 2-3 gens and in the PS2/Xbox gen specifically I played with one of my buddies via couch co-op. We had fun. Yet at the same time it was a slow grind. By comparison last gen I played Borderlands with people with modded gear and it was incredibly fun just watching enemies go down in one shot. Yet at the same time I have played 95-99% of my games legit ever since trying to save in a GTA title on the PS2 corrupted ALL my save files because I had cheats enabled.
Again, you're not wrong, but having a roundabout solution isn't the right way to handle things.

Obviously what's done is done and this game is f***ed beyond all recognition, I was simply saying "play with people you know and/or on special servers" will never be the right answer to MP modding, regardless of how little Blizzard seems to care about the issue.

If you've dealt with this in GTA you know how much of a PITA modders are, so stop defending the practice.

Yet at the same time unless you play with people you know who play exactly like you do it's a crap shoot when you play online. The only thing you can do is report random people you play with who you think may have or have used modded gear, which takes away from THEIR experience in the game really as they're playing like they want to.

However I will agree that the GTA Online modders were a royal pain in the butt as they would steal all of your stuff, teleport you around the map and do stuff like put cones on your head or make you and everybody else in the session 'dance' in unison.

Best and easiest solution though is STILL to play ONLY with other like minded players and that can be done only by playing with people you have played with in other games who share your same mindset.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: Toadwartt

Toadwartt
2 months ago#22
Bowdler posted...
If I had any I would hook you up. Just to spite these weirdos who care about cheating in a mode they don't even play. I get the hate back when seasons didn't exist. Now it seems like some question of morality. Like religious zealots.

Afraid all I have is morticks and that crazy fast sword. The sword sucks balls anyways.

And seasons is loaded with cheaters lol so no point. Look at leaderboards all top people have the same 3 slot ring.
"Then I saw it, a giant vagina with teeth, and I knew from then on that this was my series." -- MooreCoffee

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#23
Toadwartt posted...
And seasons is loaded with cheaters

"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: MacAttack96

MacAttack96
2 months ago#24
Toadwartt posted...
Bowdler posted...
If I had any I would hook you up. Just to spite these weirdos who care about cheating in a mode they don't even play. I get the hate back when seasons didn't exist. Now it seems like some question of morality. Like religious zealots.

Afraid all I have is morticks and that crazy fast sword. The sword sucks balls anyways.

And seasons is loaded with cheaters lol so no point. Look at leaderboards all top people have the same 3 slot ring.

How the f*** does that prove anything? That's some stupid s*** right there. Ever f***ing consider that they just play a lot and that that ring is simply the best? f***ing assumptions, man.
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!
(message deleted)

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
2 months ago#26
Toadwartt posted...

Screenshot or never happened ...
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
2 months ago#27
@leo_H
If the morality squad hasn't burned you at the stake I can hook you up with DH gear for regular or HC mode. Message me on PSN so I know it is you. 🍻🙋‍♂
XBL:JoeKnightt/PSN:Cappropsfour
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7725879346.png

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
2 months ago#28
Toadwartt posted...

Well, just had a look at seasonal leaderboards and NOONE has 3 socket rings.
So once again: screenshots or shut your gob.
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: MacAttack96

MacAttack96
2 months ago#29
Giarccpsn posted...
If the morality squad hasn't burned you at the stake I can hook you up with DH gear for regular or HC mode. Message me on PSN so I know it is you. 🍻🙋‍♂

Get off your f***ing high horse before you fall and break something.
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!
Toadwartt posted...
Bowdler posted...

ok.
Lol.
"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them." -Marie, Aristocats