You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: leo_H

leo_H
2 months ago#1
Could anyone hook it up with some modded demon hunter gear?? PSN: JRH_88

If you are looking for any items lmk if I have it I will also send it your way. TIA!
PSN: JRH_88

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
2 months ago#2
I'd suggest just jumping into a public game, and you'll probably find what you want. Most people here play only seasons or are anti-modding, so you'd probably get what you want faster just joining a random game.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
2 months ago#3
leo_H posted...

If you are looking for any items lmk if I have it I will also send it your way. TIA!

How about u get the F out of here u cheating piece of S.
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
2 months ago#4
leo_H posted...

#imacheater
#idgafapp
#imalazyass
#iwanttoruinsomeoneelsesgameplay
#toomanyhashtags
#idgaf
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: Bowdler

Bowdler
2 months ago#5
If I had any I would hook you up. Just to spite these weirdos who care about cheating in a mode they don't even play. I get the hate back when seasons didn't exist. Now it seems like some question of morality. Like religious zealots.

Afraid all I have is morticks and that crazy fast sword. The sword sucks balls anyways.
So it is written, so it shall be; in the Book of Rage.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
2 months ago#6
Maybe because a few still play non season. Whether we play that mode or not, there shouldnt be cheaters.
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#7
@Bowdler posted...
If I had any I would hook you up. Just to spite these weirdos who care about cheating in a mode they don't even play. I get the hate back when seasons didn't exist. Now it seems like some question of morality. Like religious zealots.

Huh. I've never seen someone on a high horse about actively making a game worse. You're pretty much the worst kind of person/gamer I've seen in quite a long time (along with TC).

So... kudos?
~GFaqs #1 DBFZ player~ (Though thats not saying much tbh...)
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
2 months ago#8
If ur going to ask for modded gear ask for something cool....... like a 2.06 Furnace and Rimehart :)!!!!!!
Aint nothing like pimpin just let it roll, muthafu**in s**t god dam a**hol*.

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
2 months ago#9
I guess none of the people who are against modded gear and such ever played the Borderlands games on PS3 as people would modify their save files all the time to make virtually every weapon a one hit monster.

Some of us just play games to HAVE FUN and if that means using gear that people have tweaked the tunables on then so be it.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#10
ThrillKillFan posted...
I guess none of the people who are against modded gear and such ever played the Borderlands games on PS3 as people would modify their save files all the time to make virtually every weapon a one hit monster.

ThrillKillFan posted...
Some of us just play games to HAVE FUN

How is one like the other?
~GFaqs #1 DBFZ player~ (Though thats not saying much tbh...)
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki