• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. I need some help on a class build

User Info: Cattabria

Cattabria
3 months ago#1
I have a lvl 48 Necromancer and need a build to make the game easier,since I’m not level 70 yet I can only put difficulty to master,to get the highest xp I can get but I’m constantly dying.

Anyone have a build I can use please?

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
3 months ago#2
Where are you at in the season journey? By Lvl 48 i would assume you've completed at least 2 chapters. maybe close to 3, Claim haedrigs gifts and you'll get 4 set pieces and throw you into chapter 4 to complete it out and get the remaining 2 set pieces and get you up to TX
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
3 months ago#3
Join other people, it will be easier and quicker to lvl up to 70 and then start building. At lvl 48 just use what u find.
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
3 months ago#4
Heluva posted...
Join other people, it will be easier and quicker to lvl up to 70 and then start building. At lvl 48 just use what u find.

This. You'll get rid of everything you own at level 48 once you hit 70. Aim for 70, and then worry about builds. If you're dying a lot, you need to join a group as was mentioned or drop the difficulty level.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: abyss

abyss
3 months ago#5
Levelling up, Corpse Explosion is pretty much ridiculous for Necro. You can generally just kill something, then hold down the CE button to kill everything around it. Then just something to help kill bosses.

Don't play on harder difficulties if you can't handle them. There's no point getting twice the XP if it takes you twice as long to kill everything, or you keep dying constantly.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. I need some help on a class build
  • Topic Archived