• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Wow, Nataylas set just doesn't compare.

User Info: Majik85

Majik85
3 months ago#1
With the new season rule in place, figured I would try a 5/2 Sages farm build. Got everything up and running with the haedrigs gift and.... has trouble killling fast in T13. Thought ok, built it up some more and got it to a point where it can clear T13 but still not super fast, eeekkk'd passing 70 greater rift with it. All the time while doing this I was slowly building a Unhallowed set. Soon as I finished my unhallowed, with just whatever drops I got mind you, not perfect rolls or ancients like my Nats set now was, I can single shot 80+ greater rifts. Seems there is a BIT of a discrepancy in set strengths.

User Info: Alexandra_Trent

Alexandra_Trent
3 months ago#2
Yea. I started with Natalya's set and it doesn't do enough damage above GR90s. I'm doing Shadow Impale set now. I cleared a GR 111 with 6mins remaining and 0 deaths; first try PLV 800.
"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them." -Marie, Aristocats

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
3 months ago#3
Nats is good for farming but thats about it. U probably don't have it built correctly because u should be vaulting/strafing around the map and having no hatred/discipline issues. Its mobile and easy to play if u have...... i use to finish GR80s in 5 minutes or so (of course if i had nothing but long tunnels i wouldn't) and 1 shot everything on T13. U should be able to use Rain of Vengence quite often and those take out yellows/blues at once. That was like 2 years ago before it got buffed. Nats is basically a Whirlwind for Demon Hunter build..... ur mobile and attacking while ur moving.

I seen a few people in pubs running Nats and not using a Strafe build..... im guessing theres people that are complete idiots posting builds and new players don't know any better.

Diablofans has no moderators so its out of control and Icyveins is garbage. R6 Generator Monk on Icyveins is laughable especially for the S16 R6 Gen. His WW build was using Bane of the Trapped for pushing which is flat out wrong (supposedly it got changed). His Raekor HoTa barb is still plain wrong.
Didn't know you liked to get wet.... butt naked,ill,sherm,dust,pcp,primo's,p-dog. That's what you had.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Wow, Nataylas set just doesn't compare.
  • Topic Archived