The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
6 months ago#1
Ive done only GR 65 solo, tried 70, didnt finish it on time and ... primal dropped !
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

User Info: Richter1234

Richter1234
6 months ago#2
Umm...its part of the new season...
"Lucius: AFLONG AFLONGKONG"

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
6 months ago#3
Thought you had to successfully complete it in under 15 minutes to unlock primals, not just finish it. Interesting.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

Richter1234
6 months ago#4
Taken straight from Blizzard

"Finally, we want to make sure everyone is clear when they can start collecting Primal Legendaries; upon completing your first Greater Rift 70 or higher Solo, you’ll receive an achievement indicating your accomplishment and the Greater Rift boss will be guaranteed to drop a Primal Legendary. This drop is subject to all other loot rules—meaning while there’s a large chance it will be suited for your class, randomness does play a factor."

I'm confused as to how so many people do not understand these patch notes.

User Info: DragonAlchemy

DragonAlchemy
6 months ago#5
Richter1234 posted...

I'm confused as to how so many people do not understand these patch notes.

Me too brother, me too. Not to sound like the old man, but most kids today don't read anything.

Heluva
6 months ago#6
"Completing a greater rift" always meant completing it within 15mins. Otherwise whats complete about it if u run out of time ...

I guess u two old men havent played this game before.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
6 months ago#7
Maybe they like you @Heluva . Blizzard I mean, likes you
PSN EddieLMT
Currently Playing; EVE: Online ; God of War ; Marvel's Spider-Man

Richter1234
6 months ago#8
Heluva posted...
"Completing a greater rift" always meant completing it within 15mins. Otherwise whats complete about it if u run out of time ...

I guess u two old men havent played this game before.

Clearly not always.

User Info: Damascus85

Damascus85
6 months ago#9
Heluva posted...

I was thinking the same thing, at first, but then realized that completing the rift within the time limit is listed as a "Bonus" objective. As long as the guardian gets killed, the rift is officially complete. Though personally I still consider it a failure if it ends up taking that long.

Heluva
6 months ago#10
The_OD posted...
Maybe they like you @Heluva . Blizzard I mean, likes you

No chance. Nobody likes me :))
  • Topic Archived