• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Hope this isn't a stupid question....Ring of Royal Grandeur

User Info: billybgame

billybgame
4 months ago#1
So started Season 16....thought it was odd that I didn't have Leah's ring or the Blizzard ring that we always start with....I think Season 15 I even got those. Pretty positive. And, the shoulder starting unique was missing as well. Only thing I had was the Infernal Helm.

Which made me wonder about this Royal Ring of Grandeur. Not sure why I'm so mystified, but I see no ring anywhere, and I'm level 15(Barbarian). If it's just supposed to be that we get the mods and there's no actual ring, don't think that's working either. At least it doesn't seem to, according to my stats.

I've searched high and low on the internet.....finding it odd I'm the only one confused about this. Maybe just because the season is so new.....

Anyhow, anyone? I am guessing with the Barb, the mods for my Ring of Granduer would be Strength and Life on Hit, then whatever randomness. My Life per Hit number is 0%, so sure don't think I'm getting any benefits.

So I'm very confused. Also don't get why didn't get my usual starter items...but maybe that was an unannounced season change.

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 months ago#2
You get the legendary affix of the rorg as a passive skill this season ie, equip 5 set pieces to get the 6p effect without actually having a rorg
Listen to Haarlem, he may be a cheeky bastard, but he is full of correct info - Chaon
psn ScrubbyMcCasul

User Info: billybgame

billybgame
4 months ago#3
haarlem1982 posted...
You get the legendary affix of the rorg as a passive skill this season ie, equip 5 set pieces to get the 6p effect without actually having a rorg

Do you mean you only get the one affix that pertains to getting set bonuses with one less item? I do see that when on my Character Details screen. But, that's the only benefit you get? They didn't make that very clear.

User Info: Heluva

Heluva
4 months ago#4
billybgame posted...
haarlem1982 posted...

Do you mean you only get the one affix that pertains to getting set bonuses with one less item? I do see that when on my Character Details screen. But, that's the only benefit you get? They didn't make that very clear.

Did u want a lettet from Diablo's lawyer ?
They made it very very clear what S16 brings. Let me help u in your journey of googling and reading:

Season 16: Season of Grandeur

The buff for Season of Grandeur has been implemented

This buff gives all Seasonal players the legendary power from Ring of Royal Grandeur
This buff does not stack with additional Ring of Royal Grandeur (either equipped or in Kanai's Cube)
With fear i kiss the burning darkness ...

Heluva
4 months ago#5
Btw, if u dont see the ring anywhere it is because it can ONLY drop from the bounty cache.

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 months ago#6
billybgame posted...
haarlem1982 posted...

Yes. You get the Ring of Royal Grandeur effect for free and only that effect. That's the S16 theme.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: ohtheforlanity

ohtheforlanity
4 months ago#7
Had a question and figured here is the best place, once a season 16 character switches to a standard do they keep the inbuilt RoRG bonus or will it vanish?
Aaargh!

Heluva
4 months ago#8
ohtheforlanity posted...
Had a question and figured here is the best place, once a season 16 character switches to a standard do they keep the inbuilt RoRG bonus or will it vanish?

Season ends ... season's theme ends ...

User Info: ohtheforlanity

ohtheforlanity
4 months ago#9
Thanks
Aaargh!
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Hope this isn't a stupid question....Ring of Royal Grandeur
  • Topic Archived