• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
3 months ago#11
Hmmmm..... rusty as hell at playing R6 Gen at the beginning of the Season thats for dam sure lol. GR90 was really pissing me off so i switched to I6R2 for now..... cleared 91 and 92 on first try and gonna try R6 after i get a 1000 paragons a few augments. That should put me in the 105 mark.
Didn't know you liked to get wet.... butt naked,ill,sherm,dust,pcp,primo's,p-dog. That's what you had.

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
3 months ago#12
haarlem1982 posted...
Nope. The gearing and leveling is just as fast and easy/hard as it has always been.

Only 'problem' I"ve encountered so far is that both my DH and wiz had some serious issues getting the weapons I needed, but that can be written off to RNGsus hating me.

Lol i too have been having problems with RNGeezus as well...... except he's actually given me quite a freakish amount of ancient legendarys weapons i need, a primal helm, and primal gloves for my main push builds....... all were garbage!!!!!!!

RNGeezus has pretty much been kicking me in the balls and laughing about it lol..
Didn't know you liked to get wet.... butt naked,ill,sherm,dust,pcp,primo's,p-dog. That's what you had.
  • Topic Archived